Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

www.dawnanddaisy.com

Niel from Socialhead helped me to customise my widget at lightning speed. And it's for free! He was extremely helpful. Definitely recommend this app!

Hi Dawnanddaisy admin,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Walrus Oil® Europe

Already loved the app. But support is actually amazing. Fast, responsive and pro-active! Thanks

Hello Walrus Oil admin,

Carlottas Village

Jeg har fået installeret et instagram feed på min forside. Processen forløb hurtigt og smidigt. Jeg fik med det samme hjælp til at komme igang fra chat funktionen.

Hi Carlottas Village admin,

Here's Niel from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Best Regards !

Cool Sunrise Company

I have been searching for an Instagram Feed for my Shopify store for a while now. I finally settled on Socialhead and I couldn't be happier! It was easy to connect and their support team reached out via messenger right away and walked me through the entire thing! They even gave me great suggestions. Thank you Felix!! I highly recommend this app. :)

April 20, 2022

Hi Cool Sunrise Company admin,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Best Regards !

CIDIDU

Great service, very functional, and their staff are friendly and efficient. Very recommended. Hopefully there will be more and better features on how websites interact with social apps in the future.

April 20, 2022

Hello CIDIDU store admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Best Regards!

sleep.ink

Ich habe die App verwendet, um unsere Instagram-Posts auf unserer Webseite darzustellen. Die App ist einfach, gut konfigurierbar und hat einen ausgezeichneten Support. Im Chat konnte das Widget, das die App erzeugt, sogar noch besser an unsere Shopseite angepasst werden. Dadurch fügt sich die App harmonisch in das Seitenlayout ein und erscheint nicht als Fremdkörper.

April 19, 2022

Hello Sleep.ink admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Abby

valerebeauty

I was trying to figure out the app and Niel popped up on the support chat and asked if I needed any help making the widget more my theme e.g. colour etc and offered to do it for me. I was very indecisive on the colour but Niel was so patient and made changes as needed. He also offered to help with tagging the products in the posts. Amazing service!

April 19, 2022

Hello Valerebeauty admin,

theblackmarket.net.au

I had a few issues installing the widgets, but Rachel from the team was quick to respond and sorted everything out for me, plus customised the app for me so that the widgets were showing on the pages I wanted. I am really happy with both the app - its appearance and the support available

April 18, 2022

Hello Tamara,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel

Lokk Stokk & Apparel

Great App! Really prompt support. I thought the issue was me, but they checked it all out and fixed it up as it was just an expired token. Great Prompt Support!

April 18, 2022

Hello Lokk Stokk & Apparel admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards!

Ocean Vida

Great job! Thank you for all of the help Felix! I could not connect Instragram widget without your help.

April 15, 2022