Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited October 15, 2021

So incredibly helpful! Love this app and team! I love that I was sent emails teaching me things I didn't even know I needed! But I did! 10 outta 10!

Lady Meraki Designs
OneCommerce replied October 15, 2021

Hi Lady Meraki Designs store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

October 15, 2021

Fast and helpful customer service. Very easy to connect your instagram to your website, and easy to fix if it un-sync's. Would recommend!

Citrus + Sage Co.
Time spent using app: 7 months
OneCommerce replied October 15, 2021

Hi Citrus + Sage Co. store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

October 14, 2021

Super easy to install ^^ The best customer service I have had on Shopify. Hope the app keeps working well on my store

Lady Me
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Lady Me store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Best Regards !

October 14, 2021

Since I install this app on my website. I find it very useful for any one who have Instagram or any social shop. thank you team, wish all the best.

AJLA STYLE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi AJLA STYLE Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

October 13, 2021

customer service is brilliant. i have only just set up the app but so far so good! it looks very pretty on my site

Missis Beeutifully Made

Hi Missis Beeutifully Made ​Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your precious review. You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

October 12, 2021

Easy to use to add your socials to your site. The support team are outstanding and assist with anything you may need,

Mira Illustrations
Time spent using app: 7 months
OneCommerce replied October 12, 2021

Hi Mira Illustrations Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

October 8, 2021

I'm very happy with this app I have two stores and I use them on both I had an issue where I change to a new theme it wasn't working on that new theme I told them an by the next 5 hours overnight they fix it so I would tell your to use them my brand viral on tik tok Afterglowcases.com

AfterGlow™️ Cases
OneCommerce replied October 10, 2021

Hi AfterGlow™️ Cases Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

October 6, 2021

amazing support - speedy and helpfu! The agent was really friendly and super efficient and I would recommend

WeAreSupernal
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OneCommerce replied October 6, 2021

Hi WeAreSupernal Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

October 6, 2021

the app does exactly what you want it to do and the customer service is EXCELLENT even on the beginner plans. One of the easiest app installs I have ever experienced

Mystic Knotwork
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OneCommerce replied October 6, 2021

Hi Mystic Knotwork Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

October 5, 2021

Really great customer service and support. All my questions were answered and she provided me with detailed step-by-step help in supporting me.

DailyGrab®