Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Andy & Evan

They make the widget easy to tag and their support team is super responsive:) Great way to sell on your homepage!

August 12, 2022

Hi Andy & Evan Admin,

Here is Julie again from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

Julie

Euphoric Jade Store AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app for my store, first time figuring it out and was a bit daunting however Niel was a great help from the start with setting up my widgets etc and was very professional :)

August 12, 2022

Hi Kayla,

Here's Niel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your precious comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Tiny House of Fashion Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app that shows reels, easy to customize and add on a few pages (not just homepage), and EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

August 9, 2022

Hi Tiny House of Fashion Boutique Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

Best Regards,

Tailored Pen Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

very easy to use and the customer support was excellent. She even discovered a problem I was about to report and fixed it quickly.

July 21, 2022

Hi Tailored Pen Company Admin,

I am Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving your awesome review.

Branch & Vine Skin Care

Time spent using app 1 day

I'm just starting to building my store and I found the app really easy to install! I want to change a couple of cosmetic details - button color and font - and the support team quickly changed both for me! Grateful for the free plan to get started and offer more services as we grow. I'm happy!!

July 20, 2022

Hello Jen,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Best Regards !

Felix

Strik med Henni - shop

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have just installed the app, and so far all is perfect. It was easy to make adjustments and there was a fast live chat that helped me get started.

July 15, 2022

Hi Strik med Henni - shop Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

TwoMenBaker

Location Malaysia

Superb support by staff Niel. Thanks for the tips! Overall the app itself is simple to use and effective.

July 12, 2022

Hi TwoMenBaker admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

Oh Hey Grace

Location Australia
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Easy to install, exactly what I needed, and super helpful customer service. Niel helped me set a few things up and really happy with how they turned out. Thanks!

July 11, 2022

Hello Oh Hey Grace admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

trishnashahart

Niel was very helpful, help sort few things out for my social app link to my shop. Very quick and supporting. I was lost using the app and what to do but the support team help me, plus lovely to get 121 chat with someone.

July 9, 2022

Hello Trish,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

Felix

FAITH AND PATIENCE

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

nice app, good and quick support chat support team. feeling great. nice feature in free plan available.

July 8, 2022

Hello FAITH AND PATIENCE admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and love our support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20