Create social proof
Show your Instagram content on your store to create social proof. Convert your store visitors into customers.
Get your Instagram discovered
Expand the reach of your Instagram to your store visitors. Get more followers and likes.
Keep your store content fresh
Use your Instagram content to automatically drive fresh new content to your store.
About Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed
Instafeed works with Instagram March 2, 2020 changes.
Display custom shoppable Instagram feeds on your Shopify store with Instafeed.
- Keep your store content fresh - Use your Instagram content to automatically drive fresh new content to your store.
- Create social proof - Use your Instagram content to build social proof and convert your store visitors into customers.
- Get your Instagram discovered - Expand the reach of your Instagram to your Store visitors. Get new followers and likes.
- Make it yours – Display your Instagram content exactly as you wish. Make it blend seamlessly into your store.
- Save time – Display your Instagram content in less than one minute using a simple and intuitive editor. No coding skills required.
- Customer care - We love our customers and strive to provide the greatest personalized assistance.
- Image and video support.
- Compatible with all themes and devices.
- Fully responsive - Posts automatically adjust to screen on desktop and mobile.
- Lightweight - Does not inject any code in your store or degrade your page speed.
- Fully customizable - Choose feed title, number of rows and columns, space between posts.
- Link posts to Instagram or open pop-up window directly on your store.
- Show number of likes on each post (Instafeed Pro).
- Custom number of rows and columns for mobile (Instafeed Pro).
- Tag products on your posts - Create shoppable Instagram feeds (Instafeed Pro).
- Filter your posts by hashtags (Instafeed Plus).
- Publish multiple Instagram feeds - Up to 3 feeds (Instafeed Pro); Unlimited feeds (Instagram Biz).
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Open in popup or link to Instagram
Available on all devices and themes
Everything in Free
Up to 3 different feeds
Custom rows/columns on mobile
Everything in Free & Pro
Filter your posts by hashtags
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 523 reviews
Most recent reviews
asher + arden
Piggybacking on the other review someone posted from Feb 19th, 2020. Who said "Good because it's free and it works. My only gripe is that it is not mobile responsive. If it was, this would be 5 stars." However, I'm rating it one star below that, simply because of the developer's pathetic response to that review.
I actually happen to be a front-end web developer who writes HTML/CSS and has created feeds like this from scratch. I would absolutely NOT call this either "responsive" or "adaptive" (it's literally neither). All it does is scale down proportionately so that the same number of images appear on mobile as on desktop, which makes them tiny if you have any more than 2 images showing in the row.
Do you remember how websites looked on phones before people started developing for mobile? You'd see the full desktop site, but you'd be zoomed way out so it fits on your tiny phone screen without having to scroll sideways. Nothing would be readable, everything was tiny. You had to pinch-to-zoom to interact with anything, see images, etc. This is exactly the same way this instagram feed functions. Setting max-width: 100%; in your CSS and height: auto; on your images is about the lamest excuse I've ever seen for "responsive".
So no, it's absolutely not responsive. Does it work on mobile? Yes. It acts exactly like an old non-responsive website does. However, "does it work?" is a pretty low bar when non-responsive sites also technically meet that requirement. A better question would be "how is the user experience on mobile?" and the answer to that question would be "pretty garbage because you can't see anything". In my opinion, that doesn't count as "responsive" at all.
Shopify's built in feature worked fine. Their developers just didn't want to be bothered to update their tool to use Instagram's new Graph API (which honestly would have taken one of their developers an afternoon) so instead they're passing the buck to third party developers. Now, if you want actual responsive functionality with your Instagram feed, you need to shell out more cash. It's lazy on Shopify's part, and seemingly the third party options are also pretty garbage unless you pay money.
But hey, it's free I guess.
Hi asher + arden,
Thanks for the detailed review, we really appreciate the time you took here and the technical details but I'm afraid it doesn't reflect our app since you are only referring to the free version. With our app you can even manually choose the number of rows and columns you want to show on mobile with our Pro and Plus plans.
We are happy to explain everything by email if you want contact us at email@example.com
Outlander Supply Co.
Good because it's free and it works. My only gripe is that it is not mobile responsive. If it was, this would be 5 stars.
Hi Outlander Supply Co.,
Thank you for using Instafeed and for your review. Our feed is fully responsive and adaptive on mobile. We offer the ability to select the number of rows and columns you want to show on mobile as part of our Pro and Plus plans.
We are happy to clarify any doubt you have, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
J A N T H E E Berlin
To include the feed on the main homepage was easy, but for me it is difficult to find out how to add some images to the product pages. I only downloaded the app because this feature was advertised. I don´t understand why they don´t upload a video on youtube explaining this. I wrote the support team an email 5 days ago and still haven´t received any answer. This feature might work, but I can´t continue to work because of the lack of service.
Hello J A N T H E E Berlin,
Your emails are being deleted by our spam filter, we just sent you an email please reply to that one and let us know how we can help you.