Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

by Growave

Shoppable Instagram gallery that sell. Instagram Shop + Slider

Style Sista HQ

Great app, the support I got when I was installing it was fantastic. So easy to deal with and responded straight away.

American Fighter

Great customer support from their team, and the app seems to work well. They'll even apply slight modifications so it'll be just how we want it. Thanks!

Specialty Beads

I am so happy with my experience with this app. As I was trying to figure out how to set up Instagram on my website and a chat box came up and asked if I wanted help. I asked a question and they offered to set it up. It was great!

In Season Jewelry

Great app and excellent customer support! Would definitively recommend this app to any shopify seller looking to incorporate a buyable Instagram feed. Couldn't recommend this app more it integrated seamlessly to my homepage and Eldar was an ace at answering my questions.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

So far so good. I'm sad that Instagram is removing their API support for their feed on websites, but this app is a great option for a replacement and not as costly as the rest. This app also works well with any Out of the Sandbox themes. http://bit.ly/3ccZWqU

BeyondFood

Great app and service. The integration of my Instagram gallery was done in no time with real effort paid to making it match my store’s theme and style. And all of this for free!!! Thank you so much again

Bingham

Great communication and quick service, my site looks great with the new Instagram slideshow! Thank you!!

Babysoy

Everything worked great and they were so fast to answer questions and offer support that I was a bit surprised. highly recommended!

Gnome & Bow

App was great as advertised and the best of all is the customer service and quick response time. Highly recommended.

Kopper Kreation

Couldn't recommend this app more it integrated seamlessly to my homepage and Eldar was an ace at answering my questions. Love that it is customizable too which is a big advantage on some of the other apps!