Shop Instagram & UGC

Shop Instagram & UGC

by Growave

Stunning Instagram galleries that sell

Trunk Up

Very great help and customer service. Definitely recommend anyone to use them if your theme doesn't offer it!

Dress the bird

The app performs really well and is easy to use. And the customer service is AMAZING - all my requests have been answered and fixed within minutes.

Embrew

Great app, even better customer service. When the app needed to be reinstalled after changing my IG handle, I couldn't get it to load. Eldar got me back up and running with no issues. Highly recommend! Thank you.

ROFS

I used this app to have our shop's Instagram feed displayed on the homepage. I like that I can tag products on each post (up to 5 for free plan) and the developers are responsive when I asked for assistance to install the app on our store. I wish I can do that myself though.

March 28, 2019

We would love to express our gratitude for the kind feedback and your directions. We strive to improve and we will never settle. As for your concern regarding the auto update on a Free plan. It takes up to 24 hours to refresh the gallery on your store. So you only need to give it time and photos will be updated automatically :)

bornnouli

Brilliant customer service! Was set up and running in no time and any amendments/tweaks we needed were done almost immediately.

Hola Darling

It's a really good app even if you only choose the free plan. You can have 5 product shop tags and an endless scroll instagram feed. The support team help me to figure out some issues while installing the app. Definitely recommended if your looking to have an instagram gallery on your online store.

ATHLEISUREHYPE

I absolutely loveeee my instagram feed on the front page. Eldar is such an amazing and supportive person - really went out of his way to help me and recommend how else to install this widget. 5/5 stars :D Thank you.

BLUSHQUE

So far so good! Slider works great and implementation and color modification to suit my theme was quick! very responsive and helpful service. Actually love it -this will boost sales! Thanks.

Vanessa Newell Art

Instagram feed looks great on my website. I didn’t really know how to set it all up but Customer service was super quick and sorted out my feed immediately. Thanks heaps, great app!

Modern Kings

I can say their customer support is amazing and really fast. They have done all my requests and helped me with the installation of the code. If you want to make money with shopify this is a MUST app. You MUST have it!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22