Shop Instagram & UGC

Shop Instagram & UGC

by Growave

Stunning Instagram galleries that sell

Forevercrystals

The customer service is amazing!! Easy to install and they even custom coded some things. Great App!!!

Inox Jewelry India

Great App! We have been getting a lot of inquiries from a few test posts we have done. We will be trying out the paid version in a couple months as well!

Glow Fashion Boutique

We needed some assistance with install and the support team is probably one of the best we have seen...very helpful and responsive! Highly recommend this app!

MAYL Wear

I think from the all apps this app look just simple and beautiful. You don't need anything more. You can tag the product, tag it and it doesn't cost much like to other apps. Highly recommended and also the support is very responsive!

SiMEDIO

I'm very satisfied with this app. It performs and looks great, and the support team is awesome and always helpful.
I do recommend this app!

Trunk Up

Very great help and customer service. Definitely recommend anyone to use them if your theme doesn't offer it!

Dress the bird

The app performs really well and is easy to use. And the customer service is AMAZING - all my requests have been answered and fixed within minutes.

Embrew

Great app, even better customer service. When the app needed to be reinstalled after changing my IG handle, I couldn't get it to load. Eldar got me back up and running with no issues. Highly recommend! Thank you.

ROFS

I used this app to have our shop's Instagram feed displayed on the homepage. I like that I can tag products on each post (up to 5 for free plan) and the developers are responsive when I asked for assistance to install the app on our store. I wish I can do that myself though.

March 28, 2019

We would love to express our gratitude for the kind feedback and your directions. We strive to improve and we will never settle. As for your concern regarding the auto update on a Free plan. It takes up to 24 hours to refresh the gallery on your store. So you only need to give it time and photos will be updated automatically :)

bornnouli

Brilliant customer service! Was set up and running in no time and any amendments/tweaks we needed were done almost immediately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22