GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager | Reviews

by DLA Group

Black Friday Deals, Product Discounted Pricing, Price Editor

M&S Meats Montana

Worked great! Super easy to use and fast for setting up a promotion. Better than a promo code because customers see your discounts live on the page vs only in their cart later.

December 1, 2021

Great! We are happy that you like our app :)

Wish you a great Christmas sale!

Androo's Art

Very easy to install and use! Exactly what I was looking for! :-D. Looking forward to using it for our promos and flash sales!

November 26, 2021

Thank you! Hope you will enjoy the app! :)

Catholically

Works very well. Useful for Black Friday, but I will keep it also for the rest of the year. I also like the countdown to show when the promotion will end.
Gret tool!
*Also support is very good, excellent I would say!

November 25, 2021

Oh...

Thank you so much for your kind words! :) It means so much to all our team!

Fire Safety SG

Support responded and solved the problem of inserting the timer code within a cool 20 mins! Fast response.

November 25, 2021

Thank you very much, Lili!

Wish you a great sale season!

GolfPal

This is great app that works without a glitch. Saves time and makes money. Support is among the best.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

We wish your store a huuuuge amount of sales during this sale period!

Take care and know that you can always rely on us!

Drunk Onion

The app is great, it works as described. I also had a small issue with my store with the latest update, and I reached out to their support - they replied in under 1 hour, and they got my issue resolved as well. Thank you!

November 23, 2021

Thank you, Samantha! My pleasure to help you. In any case, you can rely on me. I'll do my best to help you!

Moon Chic

Aplicación perfecta, te ayuda muchísimo a la hora de programar descuentos en la web.
Perfecta para grandes campañas de ofertas en las que dejas los productos programados y listo.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for a great review! :) We will do everything so that you can 100% enjoy the app!

Wish you a lot of sales during the Black Friday sale period!

Firebirdworkshop

Thank you very much! You are doing a great job! Helped me to install everything very fast and smoothly.

November 23, 2021

Thank you! Your store is amazing! Hope you will get a lot of sales during Q4! :)

Bomba Bomba Cycling Boutique

Really happy with the results, just what we were looking for, easy and sufficient. Get it to organise your discounts!

November 22, 2021

Thanks! Our main aim is to make simple, intuitive, and flexible solutions. Hope the app saved you a lot of time!

Ultra PRO International

Helps us schedules sales very easily. I wish there was an option to fully skip products that already have a discount but it's still pretty great.

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing the Get Sale app!

I have a pleasant surprise for you :) We have an option to exclude from the discount rule all product variants on sale! Please find the option "Exclude from the rule" during the rule creation/editing.

Have great sales!