GET Bulk Discount Price Editor

GET Bulk Discount Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App: Special Offers, Price Editor, Sale App

BBbebeautiful

thank you for the easy to use app and easy to find the products which has to be on sale I recomend this app

66 Books Bookclub

works great, really easy to set up. has some clever features which allow you to create really flexible campaigns. the only thing which I do not like is the feature that doesn't allow you to make changes to live sales. If you make any change and save it, it deactivates and reactivates all the items. it is a bit slow when you have thousands of listings. however, it is only a minor nuisance and app is well worth the money.

Go OM Yourself

Quick and easy to use...I LOVE how I am able to apply multiple discounts on multiple items. My sale starts tomorrow!

Yawd Cards

The app did exactly as promised and was easy to use and set up. Will definitely recommend it to other store owners in my network.

Craze Clothing Company

I used this app to help me mark down specific items without having to go line by line. Really easy and simple to use.

CryptoMoon.shop

pleasantly surprised. Have no negative thoughts. It's easier to use this app, simple and free. Really glad

Mercearia de Portugal

It works like a charm. Really quick to apply the discounts and the end date for the sale is perfect to save you time.

Tabata Shop

I think it is a good app, I will test in the next days better, but I think it is ok. Thanks for the it. I test it only for few days

JODECHI

This is a very easy to use and purposeful app. Certainly recommend it for all your store's discount needs.

Catherine's

We constantly had issues where one variant was marked lower than others. we would delete collections and recreate them, even after cycling through the system, old prices were reflected. Hours of work to fix this issue.

April 18, 2021

Hi,

We would be glad if you contact our support team before uninstalling the app and placing a 2-stars review :) We always help our merchants very quickly.

As we see on our side, you just configured the rule incorrectly. I could help you with settings if you install the app again and contact me :)

Alex