Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Daily Deal,Special Offers,Flash Sale App

MAVEN STREET

App does exactly what I need! Needed to set bulk discount for multiple products for a set time period and the app does this easily.

Les Maux Bleus

Had my first discount set up in under two minutes for 7 products with way too many variants to do it by hand ! Thank you :)

I Heart Guts

Quick, easy and saves you from the mind-numbing task of changing all your prices for a sale! Love this app!

Nurserylive

worked as mentioned. I did all my discounts with a tag basis and it worked very smoothly. Thank u guys

Azashops

I used this app to create a discount sale on my whole store. It worked well! My commendations to its creators.

Ilux.t

Bread easy to use did it in 1 minute very happy exactly what i wanted thanks guys ............!!!!!!

Retro Emu

Easy to setup & use. Love the customisation options. All plugins should be this easy to use! Great stuff!

Atlas Apparel Co.

I like the way this applied the sale price. It worked well. However, it does not add the "tag" of "sale" so the items do not end up on the sale page automatically. Now my sale page is incomplete. Would love to see that option.

Davao Emarket

CHEAP AND DOES WHAT IS ADVERTISE. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! PLEASE ADD A SALES BADGE AND MAKE SURE IT'S COMPATIBLE WITH THE EXPRESS THEME. THANKS AGAIN!

BARBAS 1935

Easy to use and very complete. You can set up prices for sales on % and also on a fix price. Saved many time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9