GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Product Discounted Pricing, Daily Deal, Price Editor Scheduler

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

You Madu

Location Belgium

Works well, nice features such as the countdown timer on the product page and great support from the developers!

December 4, 2021

Thank you so much! Yeah, the timer really leads to higher conversion.

M&S Meats Montana

Worked great! Super easy to use and fast for setting up a promotion. Better than a promo code because customers see your discounts live on the page vs only in their cart later.

December 1, 2021

Great! We are happy that you like our app :)

Wish you a great Christmas sale!

Androo's Art

Very easy to install and use! Exactly what I was looking for! :-D. Looking forward to using it for our promos and flash sales!

November 26, 2021

Thank you! Hope you will enjoy the app! :)

Catholically

Location Italy

Works very well. Useful for Black Friday, but I will keep it also for the rest of the year. I also like the countdown to show when the promotion will end.
Gret tool!
*Also support is very good, excellent I would say!

November 25, 2021

Oh...

Thank you so much for your kind words! :) It means so much to all our team!

Fire Safety SG

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Support responded and solved the problem of inserting the timer code within a cool 20 mins! Fast response.

November 25, 2021

Thank you very much, Lili!

Wish you a great sale season!

GolfPal

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is great app that works without a glitch. Saves time and makes money. Support is among the best.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

We wish your store a huuuuge amount of sales during this sale period!

Take care and know that you can always rely on us!

Drunk Onion

The app is great, it works as described. I also had a small issue with my store with the latest update, and I reached out to their support - they replied in under 1 hour, and they got my issue resolved as well. Thank you!

November 23, 2021

Thank you, Samantha! My pleasure to help you. In any case, you can rely on me. I'll do my best to help you!

Moon Chic

Location Spain

Aplicación perfecta, te ayuda muchísimo a la hora de programar descuentos en la web.
Perfecta para grandes campañas de ofertas en las que dejas los productos programados y listo.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for a great review! :) We will do everything so that you can 100% enjoy the app!

Wish you a lot of sales during the Black Friday sale period!

Firebirdworkshop

Location Russia

Thank you very much! You are doing a great job! Helped me to install everything very fast and smoothly.

November 23, 2021

Thank you! Your store is amazing! Hope you will get a lot of sales during Q4! :)

Bomba Bomba Cycling Boutique

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Really happy with the results, just what we were looking for, easy and sufficient. Get it to organise your discounts!

November 22, 2021

Thanks! Our main aim is to make simple, intuitive, and flexible solutions. Hope the app saved you a lot of time!