4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation and management of discounts, highlighting its user-friendly interface and easy setup. Key features such as a bulk price editor, sales discount manager, and countdown timer are highly valued. The app's seamless integration with Shopify themes and compatibility with other apps is also praised. Merchants commend the customer support for its prompt and efficient service.

August 17, 2023

It did what I wanted and it was easy to apply.

So basically I wanted to reduce my prices on certain Products.

Natureloot
Germany
14 days using the app
May 10, 2023

Easiest way to discount an item or a bunch of items! Very easy to use and navigate! The support is quick to reply and very happy to assist

The HOCKEY CONNECTION
Over 2 years using the app
March 7, 2023

Fast, intuitive and easy to use! Quick and helpful support. I highly recommend! Discounts update as described and sync across all sales channels!

The Source Snowboard & Skate
7 months using the app
March 15, 2023

Service is amazing and app itself is a lifesaver. As a small business with only limited staff, having this app means we can schedule and then get on with our week, enabling preparation and planning.
Love it!

A_C Official
About 2 months using the app
May 20, 2023

Great app, does its job and really quick support. I had a problem with it first but turns out it was my fault and customer support solved my issue in seconds.

BOIOQ®
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
Edited April 3, 2023

Works great, easy to use, and best of all fantastic support! I highly recommend.

I was experiencing a serious problem with my store during a big sale and thought it was the app. I contacted support and within minutes their developers we're working out to see what it was.

It wasn't GetSale but instead it was my theme that was causing the problem. Due to the hard work and diligence of the support and dev team at GetSale they were able to localize the problem in the theme and then I was able to get in touch with the right theme developers to sort the problem ASAP.

It's the definition of going above and beyond service!

DIS-ORDER Apparel
Netherlands
6 days using the app
June 5, 2023

Wow this app is awesome! It installed flawlessly and is very easily customized. Support rocks! Will recommend to friends!

Spokane Equestrian Club
24 days using the app
October 29, 2023

Estou testando o app ainda, mas a principio parece bom.

Pro Educacional
Brazil
12 minutes using the app
November 24, 2021

This is great app that works without a glitch. Saves time and makes money. Support is among the best.

GolfPal
Almost 3 years using the app
506 replied November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

We wish your store a huuuuge amount of sales during this sale period!

Take care and know that you can always rely on us!

Alex

November 25, 2020

Works great! Highly recommended! Using this for BF and CM and it brings back the money invested 1000x.

Trgovina Annapurna