Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

Outdoor eStore Australia

so far so good, easy to install, easy to use, and discounts based on product tags (the reason we got it) seems to be working beautifully. It would be nice if the discount reason/type could be displayed in checkout pages, like using scripts does on plus stores with a little tag icon and message.

Beauty by Krissy B

This was an easy and quick process to create a discount for certain collections in my store. Well worth it!! Thank you.

Choosejoyhandlettering

This app was very easy to use and it worked immediately. I don't have a large amount of items to put on sale, so I appreciate that it was free to use for a few items.

VitalGadgets

it works perfect. I use the app now only with the free plan and this works easily. I can only receive each one

Yorkelee Prints

Responded fast after having a question and can cancel at any time when not using the app which is perfect.

December 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! You are always welcome :)

Popeye's Supplements Winnipeg

I was recommended this app to quickly and efficiently put my entire site on sale by another Shopify customer. Setup was easy. I wish it would make items I put on sale showing the "Sale" badge changing the price on the product page prior to the cart.

SAINT LUKE

I used this app for BFCM 2020. The discount worked really well at the time, however since the discounts expired and pricing went back to normal on the site, there is some residual code that is now messing with our google & social media shopping channels, it says the pricing is all still discounted when I tag products on line and when you search for anything on shopping which is now messing with the optimisation across all our ads. Shopify have confirmed there is code that needs to be removed and have recommend contacting a 'shopify expert' to remove it. So now looks like I'm going to have to pay $100s to fix it. Avoid!

December 16, 2020

Hi,

Our app doesn't leave any code in the theme. There are several competitors with similar app names that leave their code in the app. Looks like you messed up the names of the app.

Unruly Queen

I really love the app so far. It has help me save with bulk discounting vice changing everything one by one.

HK Accessories Official

Just installed the app! So far it does what it says. Will test it further and then write more. Although I feel it's a bit overpriced but let's see... testing it further may change my mind.

DomUnique, LLC

thanks this app is awesome! my boutique coach recommended it and it works! this app really really really really works! use this app!