Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Daily Deal,Special Offers,Flash Sale App

Lone Wolf Paintball

So far so good! Very simple and easy to use. Does exactly what I was looking for. This should come in very handy for us

Art of Diamonds

The only app that has excluding products feature. Very useful for our store when need to exclude a few products from the storewide sale.

Carol’s Classic Gifts & Decor

Have only done the testing but looks perfect for what I need it to do.
Will save a lot of time and easy for the customer to view the price prior to checkout. thank you.

Christensen Copenhagen

This is the most user friendly discount app we have installed so far. Very easy to search for products and apply discounts.

LA Pop Art

Great App. Very easy to use and lets you pinpoint exactly which products or collections you want to promote

H. Stockton

This app was very easy to use and understand. I do wish I could display a discount price on an item, but still have the customer use a discount code instead of the auto discount. This way I would be able to track which ads and demographic settings are working best.

Arabella

So far so good.... easy to use and does what it says on the tin. Would recommend for ease and speed.

Cambridge Local

So far so good, I have tested this and it works! I will update my review when I have run it properly through our store:) We have been looking for a way to set up specials with a start and end date in shopify so will be great if it does what we want it to!

Paint Art

Simple. Great. Works much faster than other apps. The only app that works with vendors and tags. Recommend.

CH-UNITY

VEry simple and esthetic! It was good decision to do discounts with this app. I recommend this to you