Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discount & Price Editor

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Bulk Discount Manager, Special Offers

T-shirtify.shop

The app works out very good. however i have a problem with the product tag, is it always showing 'ON SALE' ? can i modify it?

January 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
The "on sale" is a sale badge that generates by your theme, not by our app. So you can modify it in the theme settings. Also, you can contact the theme support team and ask them what you need.

suhada - skin art seal -

This app is very nice. I can bulk discount. I can scheduling discount time. The efficiency of operation has improved greatly.

VIROKI

Una aplicación que funciona muy bien. Es rápido de instalar y configurar. Recomiendo esta aplicación 100%

AGNA

I am using bold product options. Bulk Discount work great with Bold apps. You don't need and coding knowledge. Thank you.

Outdoor eStore Australia

so far so good, easy to install, easy to use, and discounts based on product tags (the reason we got it) seems to be working beautifully. It would be nice if the discount reason/type could be displayed in checkout pages, like using scripts does on plus stores with a little tag icon and message.

Beauty by Krissy B

This was an easy and quick process to create a discount for certain collections in my store. Well worth it!! Thank you.

Choosejoyhandlettering

This app was very easy to use and it worked immediately. I don't have a large amount of items to put on sale, so I appreciate that it was free to use for a few items.

VitalGadgets

it works perfect. I use the app now only with the free plan and this works easily. I can only receive each one

Yorkelee Prints

Responded fast after having a question and can cancel at any time when not using the app which is perfect.

December 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! You are always welcome :)

Popeye's Supplements Winnipeg

I was recommended this app to quickly and efficiently put my entire site on sale by another Shopify customer. Setup was easy. I wish it would make items I put on sale showing the "Sale" badge changing the price on the product page prior to the cart.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13