Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Schedule Sales, Price Editor, Daily Deal

AQUASMITH

Just started use the app but seems like what we wanted. 10 products for free, 100 products for $9.99 / mo. if possible, wanted to indicate Red in discounted price. Thanks!

JD's store 6

Nice, very simple use. Free plan available to try first before buying a paid plan eventually. Good job!

TerrorThreads

We liked the app until we found out customers were not able to use their coupon codes at checkout. In fact the option wasn't even displayed. Other than that, the app was great for the short time we used it.

Maive & Bo

Really easy app to install and to use, it worked straight away with no issue. Thank you for making a great app

PM Jewels

I love this app for its ease of use! It's great how it shows the customer the sale price and the amount that they're saving. Well worth it to pay for such a good app!

Santino

muy buena aplicación
y a un muy buen precio.
Súper recomendada.

Pure Fury Fitness

So far, it works great! Sad that Shopify wouldn't let me utilize more than one discount at a time, found this app and tried it out. Does everything I need it to do. Clean and easy to use interface.

29 Lowndes

Great, works as it should. Easy to set up and easy to use on my shop. Used it for bulk discounts for an entire collection

Daddy' Cases

Intuitive, easy and really fast app. Must have app for black friday and cyber monday. Alex is a very pleasant support guru.

Change IT TM

Probably it's the best sale app that I ever used. Fast, clear UI and UX and responsible support (thanks Alex). Absolutely love it!