Bulk Discount & Price Editor

muy buena aplicación
y a un muy buen precio.
Súper recomendada.

Pure Fury Fitness

So far, it works great! Sad that Shopify wouldn't let me utilize more than one discount at a time, found this app and tried it out. Does everything I need it to do. Clean and easy to use interface.

29 Lowndes

Great, works as it should. Easy to set up and easy to use on my shop. Used it for bulk discounts for an entire collection

Daddy' Cases

Intuitive, easy and really fast app. Must have app for black friday and cyber monday. Alex is a very pleasant support guru.

Change IT TM

Probably it's the best sale app that I ever used. Fast, clear UI and UX and responsible support (thanks Alex). Absolutely love it!

The Wrap Life

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. The code is awful and it should not be available in the app store. We've had issues with our collection pages since connecting this app and the pages are taking forever to load. Collection pages have products that are blinking and not fully loading. Proceed with caution.

November 24, 2019

The merchant used the old version of the app. The current version of the app doesn't add any code to the theme and doesn't slow down the store.

Boomerang Equestrian

Finally found an app that works for discounts HAPPY HAPPY thank you very much for developing this app we are delighted you have no idea

hair2slayLLC

not sure yet........................................................................................

More Mattress LLC

What a time saver! This is exactly what I was looking for when I came across this app, easy billing and easy to use very straight forward and useful.

Crossconnections.com.pk

I really like the app. The app works correctly and it's totally functional I would definitely recommend this app to everyone