Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Thrift+

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was looking for some help to customize the app's functionality and received great and prompt support from the Instant Search team. Thank you guys, we are very close to rolling these updates to our live theme. Well done!

Urban Nomads

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

Just downloaded the app and loving it so far. Easy to use, makes my search that much more user-friendly and the support team is great!

Expert Home & Office Services

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly.

SexyHeksieLingerie

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Having used other site search solutions in the past, the move to InstantSearch+ gives visitors to my site a super fast autocomplete experience and a results page that not only has the right items

Ryobi Press Parts

We are an e-commerce parts business that relies on quality search returns. Instant Search has become an integral part of our business. Their support is awesome. I recently worked with Devon on some training issues. His level of knowledge and willingness to help was exactly what we needed. I would highly recommend this app.

[TEST] Biossance

The app has a great technology behind it so we don't need to do a lot of keywords optimizations upfront, it's a matter of letting the algorithm run and just keep track of the performance.
Their support team is amazing, they are responsive and ready to help.

Inspire Uplift

Loving the platform so far, and the support is incredible! Thanks so much for the help with everything, really excited to improve our user experience.

KitchenKapers

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far, Instant Search has been very accommodating and reliable. We've only needed support a few times, but they've been responsive and very helpful.

Valeur Absolue US

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great experience and fast response from the support team. I would recommend this app to every shopify stores.

snowjoebeta

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I love Instant Search +. The app is great, gives so much value to our Shopify stores. The support is great too! quick and helpful responses. Highly recommended!