Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Thompson Mug Co. - Dugout Mugs

This is one of our superweapons on our store. We recommend it to everybody we talk to.

The customer service is on point. Ed & Jay and their team have been very helpful and very prompt.

Thank you!
Aleks

Cortek Exhaust Limited

Tried a lot of search result and this one is the best for our needs. it allows customers to make multiple selections.

VAVOOM

Time spent using app About 1 year

It would have been 5 stars if the app can also create filters for shopify collections not just on the search results :)

May 2, 2019

Thank you for the review. The app can also create filters for collections. Please contact our support at support@instantsearchplus.com

ELEVTD

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent customer service for answering any questions...quick to respond and very helpful! So appreciated!

Bella Notte Linens

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

ISP is a great product with a solid team to lend their expertise when needed. So many of our ongoing improvements will be solved using ISP, and I know that if I run into any trouble that Ed, Kate and Einav are there to help. Highly recommended!

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

Time spent using app About 7 hours

This app is really easy to use and works instantly. There are a lot of configurations but the defaults give great results right away. What I love best is that it works for multiple languages when you use langify which was a must for me. Thank you for a great app!

OptimOZ.com.au

Time spent using app Over 4 years

There is no question that this is the sophisticated search functionality every online store must have!

simplyWORKOUT

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Reliable and fast - a couple things that I like to see when downloading an app for our site. Thanks guys!

Different Drop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A proper search has been a great addition to our store. Would recommend instant search. Easy to set up and reasonably priced.

511Foodservice

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use Instant Search + on several shopify websites. One in particular we use langify and offer the site in both French and English. We were happy to see IS+ integrated with this. Unfortunately, I noticed right away that while we could search for products in French, it did NOT show collections in the search.

I contacted the support team fully expecting to get a typical "This feature is not currently supported, I'll pass it along to our development team and hopefully this will be added in the future!" I was wrong. I spoke to a fellow by the name of Ed. Ed went above and beyond to provide me with a CUSTOM solution for our problem. He reached out and spoke with langify himself and devised a method using meta fields to fix our problem and get collections appearing via search in French.

This is goes far beyond customer service. It's extremely encouraging to know a company you make such an investment with has your back when you need help.