Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Signaturefinefurniture

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use, yet with a lot of options and features.

Thebaghabit

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Just installed it, but it seems like just what I've been searching for. I love the way the search looks now. You can see it here: thebaghabit.com

Motherloderoofracks

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Just downloaded this app, its working on my site. But set up is a little confusing. I just got an email that it sets up automatically so I guess I dont have to do anything else. It would be nice if I was told this in the beginning rather than me wasting my time setting things up incorrectly like I did.

Info 4834

Great app. I wish that the basic package included search of blog posts and pages.

Total Vinyl Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a great app to help your business.

Tops Malibu

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app - so much better with searches now. A few tricky things to know but online help got back to me fairly quickly with a solution. Be sure you customize your settings - I didn't realize there were so many options until they showed me!

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

Great App! Customers love it and it helps me know what other products my customers are looking for.

Loran Shop

Location Italy

Very good app, but I don't understand if works with Langify translations or similar to have search to all languages.

Bazzle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Immediately this app made a difference. Our site is so much easier to navigate and our visitor time on site has tripled. With a few more customization options I'll have no hesitation giving this a full five stars!

2 Next