Search, Filter & Merchandising

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Instant Search. Collections Filter. Personalized Merchandising

Ccprep

**Update September 16, 2016 **

We have been working with Instant Search Plus for probably more than a year now. They are very quick to respond to our emails.

Very easy to use, and decent analytics. Needs options for customizable landing pages and ability to provide suggested results for empty set searches.

Vapaura

Instant Search is a very powerful tool for your customers in order to find exactly what they are looking for. This is an amazing app and definitely one of the most powerful apps on my site! If you like higher conversion rates and better customer experience then you need this search app! Thank again for a great experience!
-Ben @ Vapaura

Alkilaevent

Great app. We use it in 2 sites http://www.alkilashop.com and http://www.alkilaevent.mx in both works great. You can see which products your costumers are looking for, and offer them that products.

Sprinter Rv

Very useful - as a Web admin, I have set up several search engines for Web sites, and this is incredibly easy to enable and configure. As a store owner, I see the difference between using the standard Shopify search results and this app. Keep up the good work!

Big Box Outlet Store

Love the simplicity instant search+ brings to our webstore ( www.bigboxoutletstore.ca ) and how easy it was to deploy for our site. 5-stars

Mycharge

App has great functions but is very confusing to use and customer support hasn't proven to all that helpful - I have a number of things I'm looking to improve within the autocomplete and results and simply can't figure out how to do them.

Qvario

Highly effective and neat. Moreover it added this professional feeling to our website and made it easier to navigate through our products.

Fitiale Fitness Wear

Nice job. from www.fitiale.com.br

Royalpetzone

Does what it claims to do quite well..I use this as the permanent search app in my site because search is mandatory tool these days and shopify in-built search is not adequate...

Patch Freak

Awsome app,easy install and great upgrade on basic shopify search @apatchestore.com