Search, Filter & Merchandising

Search, Filter & Merchandising

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Instant Search. Collections Filter. Personalized Merchandising

Warehouse Restaurant Deals

Very happy with this app. Clear improvement from stock shopify app.

Eem Eshop

This app allows exactly what I needed on my eCommerce website. Having thousands of technically specialized products makes it very hard to obtain conversions without this app. Highly recommended!

Bazzle

Immediately this app made a difference. Our site is so much easier to navigate and our visitor time on site has tripled. With a few more customization options I'll have no hesitation giving this a full five stars!

Terra Prints Bringing Satellite Imagery Down To Earth

This search function is just what I've been looking for. The auto-complete and customization work great, and it comes with useful analytics.

Rendezvous Designs 2

Tried it for free and have now upgraded. Helps my customers get around better.

Trendy Smilez

Installed few days ago. When we add products to existing collection or new collection, we need to sync in the APP before products can appear on store site. So far looks good. visit trendysmilez.com if anyone want to see how Instant search APP works on Online Clothing & Jewelry Store. Compared to similar other APPs, Price is a bit high though, but works fine.

Ninacosmeticos

(PT) Por hora estou apaixonada pelo app. Acabei de instalar e funcionou em segundos.

For now I am in love with the app . I just installed and ran in seconds .

Concord Music

A great improvement over the Shopify search engine, and support actually responds to email!

Green Door West

Product is awesome...support is great!

Namaste Vaporizors

Great app paid its worth 10 fold, if you want a quick and easy solution this is it!