Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Wellplayed

I do like Instant Search +, dont get me wrong, it's a really really good search index that works absolutely flawless most of the time.

My issue is the pricing, i have a relatively small shop and i HAVE to shell out 20$ per month because i have alot of products listed and i find it heavily overpriced for what i'm getting.

While i was in the trial i could at least Sync the data on demand, now that i'm paying i dont have this option anymore. So whenever i change prices i have to live with the fact that people will see the WRONG prices in search until the next day. They will also not see newly added products until the app decides to sync the next day by itself.
That is unfortunately a huge bummer for any business that changes it's products / prices quite fast.

The solution is simple... spend even more money so i can sync on demand. But i'm not willing to do that, as i already find the price borderline acceptable for what volume we have.

Anyways... the app itself is great, the separation of features for small clients like me is very unfortunate and i cannot recommend it under these circumstances for anyone who works at low margins. Pricingplans that take away core features which are convenient are a thing of the past.

Until sync on demand is in the cheaper plans this app is a 3 / 5 in my book unfortunately. I expect this as a core functionality from a Search App. Otherwise it doesnt work correctly simple as that.

(And i'm not even having the cheapest plan mind you!)

3 / 5

Fragrancebuy

This is an absolutely must-have app for any growing and successful store. Support is the epitome of perfection and we're honoured to have Instant Search + as a valuable asset and integral part of our on-line infrastructure.

Pokecardstore

This app is going to give you the highest quality searching experience possible on Shopify. This team really knows what they are doing, this app is incredible and I can tell it's been tested against many different themes for compatibility. I use this on my store and the support team is happy to work with you personally to make sure all of the searches your customers might try / have done are going to show up exactly how you would expect. Kudos to this dev team, if you are looking for an app that "just works" and has a great 5 star support team, this is the one.

Rotofugi Online

Very happy with Instant Search + ... not only are search results blazing fast, but support has been very responsive to a few questions I had. Super good!

Bunkbedking

Instant search gives great results on my website - also fast response to any questions or help we need with the app

Berts Weinexpress

If you really want to have a search, you need Instant Search.....great, low prices PERFECT!

Vivid Pet Supplies

Instant Search is much better than Shopify's native search. It even comes with filtering options on the search page. Support was quick to respond and very helpful.

Herb's Fortune

So far so good. We are new to Instant Search+ but I can definitively say it blows shopify's native search, and our first app solution, completely out of the water. The best feature by far is automatic correction of typos and spelling errors - probably not quite as robust as Google's, but it's the same idea and is very, very useful. I also found the "AutoComplete" search suggestions to be faster and more functional than our previous app solution. It integrates well, and the tech support is superb. A really great value.

Morfars.dk

Shopify is a great webshop platform with many cool features - but a very basic search functionality. This is where Instantsearch+ helps us. This is the most feature rich search app for Shopify and it is easy to install and even easier to use. The support is ultra fast and the guys behind InstantSearch+ really listen which is much appreciated.

The Kewl Shop

InstantSerach+ suits our needs perfectly, it’s easy to install, has excellent support and importantly does exactly what it is meant to do, providing a detailed search experience for customers as well as feedback to us through the dashboard that is informative and actionable. Highly recommended and a must if you re serious about search.