Product Filters and Search

Product Filters and Search | Reviews

by ⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter & Filter Menu

Personalise Your Gifts Uk

Fantastic App with search and product filter included. Customer service fast and efficient. I have tried a lot of apps for search and filter and none have came near the standard that this app has set.

www.maverickgifts.co.uk

La Mattress

Great App! Quick support, and fast resolve my issues! Thanks, Ed!

Shopiyanaa

This is a nice app.Love it...Very quick response. Solved my problem easily. Obviously recommended.

7charmingsisters

Excellent support, quick turn around on response time. Really great App!

Comprasmax

Instant search is by far the best search tool. It not only returns results at lightning speed but makes suggestions to make finding relevant products easier. In addition to that, customer service is awesome and super quick to respond.

Film Art Gallery

Has been a great app! Excellent support and really great folk.

Keyscaper

Easy install, seamless integration, quick setup. Support was quick and painless.

A little spendy but for an all in one solution its probably worth it.

Sigler Music

We looked around Shopify’s app store for different solutions to our website search needs but nothing was quite hitting the mark. We finally took a test run with Instant Search + and found that it had all the things we needed. It has search suggestions, pictures with each product in the drop down, and the main thing we were looking for: refining search results. Before Instant Search + we had complaints about our site being hard to find things on. Since starting the app we have had no complaints, only compliments. It is well worth the investment on your website.

Shelfies

This app is just awesome, perfect and useful. Highly recommended.

Comfortgroup

Updating the review - because the team helped me a lot again dealing with some issues I did not understand. Great work! The got my back

Absolutely the best team I`ve worked with across the shopify ecosystem. These guys not only got the best search engine product, they also went not an extra mile - but extra 100 miles in helping me set up my store exactly how I wanted it.

If you care about your customer experience on your store and need someone trusted to help you get there - it is Instant Search +. They helped along the way got results.

Search is not an area where you want to be mediocre.