INSTANT SEARCH & FILTER

INSTANT SEARCH & FILTER

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Instant Search, Collection Filter & Search Merchandising

Spring Step Shoes

So far its been a great app to work with. Its more than just search as it allows you to have better control over filters on your browse pages and has a nice product recommendation widget for PDP pages. Ed and the team were super responsive to address an issue I was having. They even put in an enhancement for me in a matter of days. I highly recommend

Slim Wallet Junkie

Really good app. Super simple installation (I do have one of the pre-configured themes which meant all I had to do was install it). Works without any messing around with options, but there are plenty of customisation and analytics to dig into if you wish. Support is superb too!

Elizabethcraftdesigns

Amazing, cant believe we didn't get this years ago!

Maple Treehouse

Great APP!

We transferred from Woocommerce to Shopify and of course we cannot live without our instant search application. Having it brought over to Shopify is a big testament to its great service and standards. I cannot ask for more for such a good application and great support.

Jules Bridal Jewellery

Excellently responsive search tool, a great addition to our site & v fast customer service too..

Ejuices Co

Great APP!

We have this on a couple of our retail websites. What's great is now we can use it for our wholesale distribution website without showing customers our pricing until they are logged in.

Thanks and Ed and Jay for the great support as well.

Edwards Luggage

This APP is an absolute winner! Easy to use from admin perspective, and a must-have search assistant for our customers. Have contacted customer service a couple of times since installing, and they are incredibly responsive and helpful. 5 stars.

Flowstar Valve Shop

We have used this for sometime and are very happy with the product.
We recently had an issue with the search results appearing when someone typed into our online chat popup (another third party program). This was resolved quickly.

Wellplayed

I do like Instant Search +, dont get me wrong, it's a really really good search index that works absolutely flawless most of the time.

My issue is the pricing, i have a relatively small shop and i HAVE to shell out 20$ per month because i have alot of products listed and i find it heavily overpriced for what i'm getting.

While i was in the trial i could at least Sync the data on demand, now that i'm paying i dont have this option anymore. So whenever i change prices i have to live with the fact that people will see the WRONG prices in search until the next day. They will also not see newly added products until the app decides to sync the next day by itself.
That is unfortunately a huge bummer for any business that changes it's products / prices quite fast.

The solution is simple... spend even more money so i can sync on demand. But i'm not willing to do that, as i already find the price borderline acceptable for what volume we have.

Anyways... the app itself is great, the separation of features for small clients like me is very unfortunate and i cannot recommend it under these circumstances for anyone who works at low margins. Pricingplans that take away core features which are convenient are a thing of the past.

Until sync on demand is in the cheaper plans this app is a 3 / 5 in my book unfortunately. I expect this as a core functionality from a Search App. Otherwise it doesnt work correctly simple as that.

(And i'm not even having the cheapest plan mind you!)

3 / 5

Fragrancebuy

This is an absolutely must-have app for any growing and successful store. Support is the epitome of perfection and we're honoured to have Instant Search + as a valuable asset and integral part of our on-line infrastructure.