Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Fre Fre

I use this app to Upsell. I don't like the fact it almost seem like i have to do a review before i start using the app but so far it looks good.

October 3, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Raregooddds Store

Im not sure if it works yet. So far so good. Still trying to learn and use this app. Need to try it out first.

Opumarkets

It is a very good application, we are testing its effectiveness but so far it has worked very well, it is also very easy to use

Trendy Titan

I can't review the app before having to chance to even use it first. This is not helpful for anyone. I'll update my review based on the app performance.

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time and have a new review in the future.

Bumble Decor

Easy to use and really helpful with incites and tools to help expand to reach new potential consumers!

levlee

Just install this apps, easy and friendly to use, i hope the results will be positive and bring potential leads to my store.

The Loving Coffee

This app made it easier for me to create banners and make public all the available promotions. I have no negatives on it.

MyDigitalTechShop

Great app. Does the job love it highly recommended to anyone :) thank you
Get the app today. Instant upsell :)

Natural Boss Queen

Great app and i recommend it. Codes are gathered one place to manage but also activate/disactivate

September 23, 2019

American-French

great app to use. I used this app when i first started and it has been working out pretty well on sells

September 20, 2019