Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Virginialilly

really good for upselling!
easy in use ,would reccomend!It makes it alot easier to configure webshop

September 19, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Miss Luxury

eu usei o app para configurara meus cupons de desconto, o app me ajudou bastante ja aumentei meu ticket medio em 70%

September 18, 2019

Olá,

Obrigado por dar feedback.

Seus comentários nos ajudam a desenvolver e atualizar melhor o aplicativo para trazer mais benefícios na próxima vez.
Espero que você tenha experiências mais maravilhosas da próxima vez.

Caso precise de mais informações, não hesite em nos contactar pelo serviço de bate-papo ou pelo correio (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Tenha um bom dia e boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow
-------------------------------------------------------

Best Fit Shapewears

instant upsell is probably the best thing i could set up for my shopify store. I mean come on everybody needs upsells

SG-ROYAL STYLE D.O.O.

OK mogla bi se dodati dorada neka aasfcdedcdededcdedcecdedcdecdecdecdecdcdecdedcfdcdedcdeecdecdcdedcdecdcd

Rock Photographers Collective

Have to leave a review to complete install, so can't say much yet. Have to leave a review to complete install, so can't say much yet

Thank you for giving feedback.

The review is an optional step, so you can skip this step to continue the installation or continue using the application.
Please click the close button on the popup to skip this step if desired.

CLAVIO™

This app is looking good so far, hopefully it will turn out to e as I expect it. I will keep you updated

URBAN FASHYNZ OF HARTSVILLE

i used this app to help me promote my discount code on various social media outlets and channel. it really help the entrepreneur with marketing in an effortless way.

JACMM

GOOD thngs here because i used it and it helped me out quiet a bit and it is really good for marketing

Stickerheads Stickers

Nice addition. We like that it's free and that it doesn't cost anything to use. Why? Because It's FREE! You don't have to pay for this nice app for Shopify. At least this one, is free. Which means you get to keep your money....because well it's free.

Thanks for not charging.
Stickerheads.com

Silence Board Shop

This is awesome to use! it helps bring my customers save $
I would recommend this for anyone who's just starting their business!!