InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

by Zipline

Create Stunning Shoppable Galleries of Instagram Pictures

cosfun

the support is very terrible, I request for install the app, but they alway ask me to authorized accessaccess the admin page, and don't do any thing for me, and the respone is delay, I sent the email for them, usually get respone more than one week.

June 18, 2020

I am very sorry you had a negative experience. We did try to provide you with 1 day support. Unfortunately, as you know, we never received the access email so we could work on your store. I do appreciate the you tried to send it. But it seems this was out of our control.

I think it is important to understand that during COVID, we have been working hard to look after our customers. However, there have been some temporary delays in giving immediate support. We are a small dedicated team, that at times have had to put family over work.

None the less, we continue to strive to offer support to ALL customers, including those that use our service 100% free.

Urban Status Bags

Cant even get to the admin page.

Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:
XID: 667142048

Varnish cache server

February 11, 2020

We are sorry you had a bad experience. I did message you at the time to explain the cause of the issue. Thankfully, the problem was rectified quickly, though I do appreciate that sometimes quickly can't be quick enough! I am sorry if you were inconvenienced and I hope you managed to find a solution that worked for you.

Thejplace

This app was more concerned with trying to push an uprade on the customer. You will not be able to upload any pictures even using the hastag or product. This app deserves 0 stars for the tme you will waste trying to get it to work. This app should be a no go for your business. What makes it even worse the developers email you and try to play on sympathy about a bad rating instead of improving the app.