InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed | Reviews

by Elfsight

Embed Instagram feed to your website

Hilo Nutrition

Quick to get up and running and very user friendly. Support was great and responsive. Matches site aesthetic well.

May 19, 2021

Hello,

We are so thrilled to receive such a positive feedback!

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority and it is really pleasant to hear that the app we make suits you just well and you’re happy with the support.

We are always there to help you!

Thank you again for the review!

Kind regards,

Homedogco

So far the widget works great for the IG - a little slow updating the current post. However, I also purchased the Etsy review widget and have been asking for help all week. Just got a response back today but haven't heard back yet. I don't expect to be answered right away everyone is busy but this has been the slowest least responsive support out of any app I have used.

February 10, 2021

Dear Season,
Thank you very much for your honest review!
Please accept apologies from our Elfsight support team. We're very sorry to have kept you waiting! We've been getting a lot of requests recently and, unfortunately, it takes time to handle them all. However, we're constantly working on perfecting our service, and we're grateful to you for highlighting this issue.
Thank you for your patience and trust in us! Please feel free to reach out to Elfsight support once again if you need anything else, we'll be glad to help you.
All the best,

HeyChoices

This is really a great app. There are a number of choices for IG feed layout, which all look artistic epic ! Besides being a great app, I especially love their responsive and effective customer services. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Alexandra from Elfsight, a smart and hardworking staff, for her long and patient support !!!

October 12, 2020

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for your fabulous review!

We are so pleased to know that our Instagram Feed widget works like a charm for you! And it's also wonderful to hear that you are happy with our customer support. We hope that you will keep enjoying our service!

CableCARD

None of the other Instagram apps were able to show my feed like this app does by showing it as an actual Instagram post with the caption, likes, comments, etc. I really love how it looks and the support team was so amazing! They were able to put it on my cart page which had increased my conversions noticeably after a week!

October 6, 2020

Dear Sebastian,

Our whole team thank you for your wonderful review!

We are thrilled to see that you are happy with our app and its features appeared to be just a thing for you :)

We wish you great user experience and good luck with everything you do!

KEVA Style

Easy to install and looks beautiful on our website. THANK YOU for making this enhancement to our website so easy.

September 23, 2020

Hey there,

Thank YOU for being our customer and for your amazing feedback!
We are pleased to know that you enjoy the app :)

Best regards,

inthefolds

Really happy with this app! It does exactly what I needed it to do (show filtered Instagram feeds on each of my product pages - filtered by specific product hashtags). The customer service from the team was top notch. The CSS on my template needed to be changed to allow the app to do what I wanted it to do and the team at Elfsight offered to do this for me and it was done within hours. Really happy with the experience!

August 5, 2020

Hi Emily,

We are so happy to hear about your positive user experience, it means the world to us!

If you ever require any further assistance, just contact us right away, we're always here to help you.

bekka leigh

It was simple to setup, easy for me to install, and I especially appreciated options for breakpoints, and the ability to use brand colours. This allows me to curate the look on different screen sizes, and ensure consistency in branding on the site.

August 4, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are delighted to know that you're enjoying the app!

LovAnaverse

InstaShow is an excellent App, I've had a wonderful experience with it. It's impressively customizable, there's nothing else like it for the money, the other options were very expensive. On top of all of this, they have fantastic customer service and have been really responsive and supportive with anything I need. 10/10 recommend - this is my favourite app!

July 9, 2020

Hey there,

We're so glad that our app is the perfect solution for you and that you've enjoyed the service!

Have a great user experience!

REECH

I've tried all the Instagram apps on Shopify, this is the best Insta app if you are looking for top notch branding customizability, and also they have the best customer support for any app I've tried. Give it a try, you won't regret it..

June 26, 2020

Hey there,

We're so happy that our app is the right thing for you! :) We were delighted to assist, and we hope that you're with us for a long time!

Yossi Harari

Easy to work with.
Wonderful customer support! Helped with some customization features quickly and efficiently.

April 16, 2020

Hey Yossi, thank you for this great review! We hope you enjoy your user experience with us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12