InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Embed Instagram feed to your website

Crushes

Doesn't use our font, and no way to change where you want the gallery to be on your feed other than "top" or "bottom". Easy to install and nice design features, but the way it interacts with the website is a shame. Might not last the 7 day trial if another app does this better.

All Stitched Up Faversham

This app works fine on my website. I did have a few issues with it but I used the 'chat' service and it was sorted in a good amount of time.

February 6, 2020

Hey Francine, thank you for your kind words! :) We were very happy to help you!

Céleste Mogador

it's a Very good application
I had difficulty installing it but the technical support is very effective

Bagnet™

There were some problems with the app resizing & displaying that I couldn't solve, fortunately the support team was awesome and got it fixed for me! Support is what I always value most in paid-apps.

CaseZone

An awesome app! It shows all our insta feed perfectly and does not decrease the site speed. Highly recommend.

Katherine Cosmetics

We have used the InstaShow App for client's stores in both Shopify and Wordpress websites and can't say enough about how great the app is as well as the tech support/customer service whenever we've needed it . . . which is why (easily) chose to utilize the app again for Katherine Cosmetics / #KatherineGirl. Best Instagram Feed app. Most customizable via a multitude of options. If you want your Instagram on your Shopify store, use this app!

valiazzo

better than any of the others I have used. easy to manage and customize. I don't think I care to much for the price but I won't complain!

fluuxo

Achei muito funcional e prático. Você consegue configurar tudo que quiser no slider com as imagens que quiser do insta que quiser. Excelente app para usar na sua loja com toda certeza. Recomendo

Pacific Leis

great customer service, friendly staff and they get the job done immediately. Would highly recommend this app!

LIVE SPRING WATER

It's lit tho. Lots of options and features, good customer support, and wow is this review really not 100 characters yet? Just do it trust it's worth it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10