Instagram Feed Gallery

Embed Instagram photos as Instagram Gallery, Instagram Slider.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shopify Instagram Feed by Elfsight

Ippico

Location Australia

This App is great! So easy - just does what it has to do in the background. I had trouble setting it up. Sent an email to Elfsight for assistance and within a couple of hours they had emailed me and it set up. Can't believe how quick the service was. They knew exactly what I needed (without even really knowing myself). Great price too. Thanks Elfsight!

White Rock Shirts

This app does EXACTLY what we wanted... and more. On top of that, support is top notch. We suggested a feature and they incorporated it in their next version release. Super happy with this and we highly recommend that you give it a try. :)

Lisa Robin

Time spent using app About 1 month

Perfect app for what we were trying to do. Support helped with some adjustments and it looks great.

Wild North Flowers

Time spent using app 1 day

I was very impressed by how helpful they were when I was having some issues implementing the code. They went above and beyond to help. Highly recommend this app!

Mama Maya

Location Australia

Great app, looks fantastic and totally customisable. Had an issue installing, contacted the developer and it was solved promptly and perfectly - amazing customer service!

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

Just started using this app. and love the look. Also like the fact it can be changed to give a fresh look. Got support when I needed it, but figured most everything out prior to getting a response. Look forward to using more of it's potential.

In These Moments

Location Australia

Highly customisable, great looking Instagram feed. I received fantastic support on applying to my site, support staff went above and beyond. Thank you!

Yama Jewels

Location Israel

GREAT customers service!
GREAT app- you can adjust the colors, the look and it look so professional.
I've been looking all around for an Instagram app instead of buying a whole new theme. this fits perfectly.

Body Bounty

Time spent using app About 4 years

Fantastic App!! These guys are just awesome!! So amazingly helpful and very quick to respond to emails and lend a helping hand and the app looks great on my site. Thank you so much :)

8eyewear

Time spent using app About 4 years

Great App! works fantastic. I love being able to customize the Instagram gallery's appearance. 5 stars for sure!