Instagram Feed Gallery

Embed Instagram photos as Instagram Gallery, Instagram Slider.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shopify Instagram Feed by Elfsight

Dennis Towers Prints

Time spent using app About 2 months

I wanted to get the comments people had made from my Instagram on my website. This let me do it in a couple of minutes.

M F L O R E N S

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used the app to incorporate my instagram feed on the website. It was easy to do and straightforward. I wish I could run the entire length of the instagram feed on the site.

Aloeviaworld

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

I really liked the app. I will continue use it and I will have it also on my new websites. A lot of guided video.

www.alcoholdealers.com

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

The best app in the marketplace. Customer service is incredible and gets instant results. The price point is right as well. Perhaps, they could even charge more!

Buy Beauty Products

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app. Makes such a difference on the website as you can check at ours www.buybeautyproducts.com The customer service is incredible.

ozioo

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

1231231231231231231111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Beauty Emporium

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App - Easy to use and packed full of very useful design and admin features. The support team are fantastic and whenever I have questions or issues they are always following up to make sure their app is working as it should. We use it on both our store sites.

SunnahOSStore | id-Booth SG©

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 5 years

This is the best invested Instagram feed for my store. Had helped me in so many ways for my businesses. For many years after, it had stopped working due to the coding error found in my store and the widgets disappeared. The support team was willing to help and had brought back my hopes up because without this app, my website will be so dull and the important features of having it will be a big loss for me. Thank you once again team! InstaShow and Shopify ROCKS!!

STICKERISM

Works well! Great team!

Recently experienced an issue where the ig feed was no longer displaying.
Got in touch and the team was able to guide me toward a solution.
The problem was being caused by another app I have on my website.
Sorted :)

Fit Jeans No

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 4 years

Fantastic app, feed looks amazing!