InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Instagram feed to Shopify

CaseZone

An awesome app! It shows all our insta feed perfectly and does not decrease the site speed. Highly recommend.

Katherine Cosmetics

We have used the InstaShow App for client's stores in both Shopify and Wordpress websites and can't say enough about how great the app is as well as the tech support/customer service whenever we've needed it . . . which is why (easily) chose to utilize the app again for Katherine Cosmetics / #KatherineGirl. Best Instagram Feed app. Most customizable via a multitude of options. If you want your Instagram on your Shopify store, use this app!

valiazzo

better than any of the others I have used. easy to manage and customize. I don't think I care to much for the price but I won't complain!

fluuxo

Achei muito funcional e prático. Você consegue configurar tudo que quiser no slider com as imagens que quiser do insta que quiser. Excelente app para usar na sua loja com toda certeza. Recomendo

Pacific Leis

great customer service, friendly staff and they get the job done immediately. Would highly recommend this app!

LIVE SPRING WATER

It's lit tho. Lots of options and features, good customer support, and wow is this review really not 100 characters yet? Just do it trust it's worth it!

Dennis Towers Prints

I wanted to get the comments people had made from my Instagram on my website. This let me do it in a couple of minutes.

M F L O R E N S

I used the app to incorporate my instagram feed on the website. It was easy to do and straightforward. I wish I could run the entire length of the instagram feed on the site.

Aloeviaworld

I really liked the app. I will continue use it and I will have it also on my new websites. A lot of guided video.

www.alcoholdealers.com

The best app in the marketplace. Customer service is incredible and gets instant results. The price point is right as well. Perhaps, they could even charge more!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9