Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Plus Modern Design

I can not say enough about Intuitive Shipping. The app works perfect for us and Joel has been great to work with. Very quick and responsive when we needed help setting up the shipping rules, fixing an issue (caused by shopify not Intuitive), and follow up. Would give more stars if I could.

Ananas Anam

We have tried several shipping calculators but went for Intuitive Shipping because it allows for a lot of fine tuning. The app has a bit of learning curve but Joel Reeds provides amazing customer service!

Marveling Matilda

Highly recommend the app, and taking the time to test fully in the trial period to get past the learning curve and implementation, it works as promised.

As a former corporate professional, it is easier than an ERP (SAP or JDE) item setup or data extract. Just follow the steps.

Co-founder Joel, has been very quick to respond to my queries and comments.

Do read the Requirements Section, if you are new to Shopify for CCS.

lllozeau

If I could give 10 out of 5, I would ! Customer service is on another level ! They take the time to help you, call you to help you set up your scenarios, and take full time to explain clearly all what you need to know ! I strontly recommand using this app for shipping set up ! Good job

Edible Blooms New Zealand

We use this app integrated with Zapiet Store Pick Up and Delivery to manage our shipping. It is very comprehensive and offers lots of combinations, no matter how complex and ours certainly were. Since shipping, especially for overseas stores, is not straightforward the flexibility this App offers is excellent. But the real value is the absolutely excellent customer support that the team offer. They are responsive, friendly and helpful and will assist in any way they can. Delighted we chose this option. Was the glue that tied everything together.

Michael Malta Studio

This is a fantastic app. If you are looking to do any kind of shipping in Shopify with different vendors this is the app you need. You have a lot of control over how the shipping app works. The company is excellent to work with. You will not be disappointed.

Solutionz

Amazing support team! If you need many rules for different shipping rates, Intuitive Shipping is definitely your best choice. Special thanks for the support team!

Raisman Corporation

The support was incredible ....The app support and rules was perfect for the shipping rates! I recommend it for every business for sure !

CandyLipz Official Store

Best Customer Service Ever! The turnaround time for the setup was lightning quick. We give it a 10 stars review. Thank you so much again.
CandyLipz LLC.

Eastern Bikes

Seems to be working well! Their customer technical service is fast and helpful if your a novice like me!