Create Purchase Orders
Save time on purchasing. Incorporate vendor minimums, case sizes, and other supplier-specific information.
Forecast for Replenishment
Maximize profits with data-driven recommendations that ensure you have inventory when and where customers want it.
Use Open-To-Buy to create a purchasing plan based on revenue goals, optimal stock cover, and cashflow requirements.
About Inventory Planner
Take control of your inventory.
Optimize your cash flow and reclaim your time with an inventory forecast based on sales trends and vendor lead time. Easily see what, how much, and when to order with Inventory Planner’s data-driven forecast.
Selling on Amazon or other sales channels? View all of your sales trends and inventory needs in one place. Control what products to replenish at each warehouse and for all sales channels.
Customized forecasting optimizes your inventory investment
- Prioritize what needs to be ordered
- Adjust forecast methods for seasonal or trendy items
- Plan for upcoming promotions to optimize levels of inventory available during BFCM and Q4 sales
Save time creating Purchase Orders
- Easily create purchase orders based on inventory forecasts
- Email vendors directly from Inventory Planner
- See what is ordered and what is received across multiple sales channels and warehouses
See the information you need to make smart business decisions
- Create a purchasing budget and plan cash flow using Open-to-Buy (OTB) planning
- Compare product lines, brands, and suppliers to see financial trends in your business.
- Identify overstock to help you free up needed cash
Low Stock Alerts emailed to you daily
- Set alert levels for your entire store or for each product so that you know when to order
- Detail lead time by vendor and variant to ensure you avoid missed revenue
How does it work?
After installing the app and connecting your sales channels, Inventory Planner will sync your sales history. With additional information provided like vendor lead time, Inventory Planner automatically produces your forecast.
You can connect more than one Shopify store to the same Inventory Planner account. Each will show separately for reporting, or you can create a combined warehouse to see aggregate information.
Launch from Shopify POS
- View incoming inventory and expected arrival date for each POS location
- Receive new stock and update inventory levels
- Customize reports to monitor key metrics for each retail location
Ready to Start?
Sign up for a 14-day free trial to see for yourself how you can take the guesswork out of inventory forecasting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I connect multiple sales channels?
Yes, Inventory Planner supports Amazon, Brightpearl, Cin7, DEAR, eBay, ecomdash, Etsy, Linnworks, LOCATE Inventory, Mintsoft, Odoo, Orderhive, Ordoro, Quickbooks Online and Desktop, ShipBob, ShipHero, Skubana, TradeGecko, Unleashed, and Zoho Inventory.
What does Inventory Planner change in my store?
Inventory Planner is mostly read-only service. We don't create, edit, or remove any products or sales orders. Optionally, you can update stock quantities when you mark your products as received in purchase orders.
- DEAR Inventory
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Pricing 14-day free trial
+$10/mo each extra 1000 variants, +$50/mo each extra channel or location
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Fantastic application for planning my inventory. I love it.
I recommend to every store which has multiple numbers of products
Thanks for your feedback. We love to hear that Inventory Planner helps with managing your stock and ordering!
It's very comprehensive inventory and forecasting app, which can be very confusing! Their support team is excellent. They take the time to help you understand, whether through webinars, chats or one on one calls. Highly recommend!
Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to help and so glad to see your store growing!
Trek Light Gear
It's a pricey app depending on where you're at in your growth and revenue size, but worth every penny when it comes to being able to predict inventory needs. It also may feel like an overwhelming app to learn - but again it's worth the investment of your time because of how powerful it is. The best part hands down has been the support. I've had a million questions as I've used the app - and every single time I've gotten the most helpful responses and even quick changes on the backend to make the app work exactly the way I need for my brand. Cheers and thanks to the IP team - this is definitely a 5 star app and they've been an important partner for our growing brand.
We love to see your growth and are glad to help support your work!