Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Erotic Superstore

I have used the app for a number of years and it certainly helps me with my store as adjusting stock levels and out of stock items when I carry over 3000 items myself would be close to impossible.Customer service is prompt when needed and as a drop shipper this app saves many hours of work.

kevin@erotic-superstore.com

Naked Secrets

I have been with inventory source for sometime now and use them for a few of my stores. My experience has been nothing but amazing from the customer service which they are really fast and helpful down to the everyday updates. Anytime I have contacted customer service they respond quickly and are very helpful all the time. I have yet to have any issues with updates or with them at all. I would highly recommend and the greatest part of it all is it works and makes my life so much easier :) Thanks guys!!

Ardie Arms

Just visited my dashboard and loving the new update. Modern, easy to use. Keep it coming guys!

Yourturnkeystore 658

Great app, super friendly & responsive customer service. I am very happy with them, wish I used them earlier!

True Club

If you are looking for apps that facilitates your order management or your inventory management then stop looking. These are the guys you need. Excellent product, unbelievable team giving timely and valuable support. Our site was very complex and they were a dream find as partners for our business - trueclub.com

Yourturnkeystore 147

Great App. Highly Recommended!

Pure Hearts International

This looks AWESOME! I'm surprised that there aren't more reviews here, but the reviews that are here are almost all 5 star positive. I actually haven't signed up for the paid service yet, but I've been thoroughly digging their site and their systems and I must say that I'm thoroughly impressed by what I see!

About the only complaint I see in these reviews is that some say that the prices are a little too high. Well, let's get real, this isn't Walmart here selling things made in China. Unless you're doing billions of dollars in business like the big behemoths like Amazon/Walmart/etc do, give up right now on being the lowest cost source out there.

In our case, we have a social cause associated with our website, the feeding of poor hungry Filipino children, and I think that, as long as we're selling products that people need, enough people will be willing to purchase items at somewhat higher prices than the "absolute lowest price on the web" just to see some more of our kids get fed.

At least that's my theory, and I think I'm going to give this a very concerted effort! They've been in business 13 years, doesn't look like they're going any place soon!

PS I do have one question, and that is, I wonder if the products actually get imported right into your Shopify product area. It seems to me that in order to get the products on the website, that's where it would have to go. I hope so, cuz I've got some other cool apps that can do some cool advertising stuff with any products that are actually in our Shopify products area.

Shopandersons Com

Our store has a multiple drop ship supplier model. We have to connect our site to a variety of different drop ship supplier systems to maintain product assortment, inventory and order transmission. The Inventory Source app has become an integral part of setting up and supporting these vendor connections to our site. The Inventory Source system is easy to use and offers flexibility for maintaining product pricing and assortment for our site.

The customer service for this app is also exceptional. The team at Inventory Source has repeatedly gone the extra mile for us and have been incredible with answering questions and offering advice.

We are very happy with the Inventory Source app and service. If you have a multiple drop ship supplier model for your site, I would highly recommend you add this app.

Evans Bay

Your app makes it easy to utilize Inventory Source from within my Shopify store.
The integration is easy and seamless.

Yourturnekeystore 76

This app definitely helps keep my 12k+ products updated on my store...no other way possible!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12