Inventory Source

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
May 27, 2021

I've been using inventory source now for over a year, as i created my first online store in March 2020. My cousin was using it & naturally, it was my go to! Its excellent, allows me to sync all my product from my supplier, set pricing for individual product or whole collections & you can edit the whole store in bulk! I only use inventory automation at the moment but it's perfect for my needs! Would be great if it was a little cheaper, but it is still worth every penny!

Scantilyclad.co.uk
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 27, 2021

LOVE Inventory Source!!! If you want a chance at maintaining two or more stores you are going to need help to do it right. Inventory Source helps you do that. BlackCock Brands could not do what it does, or be where it is without the help of Inventory Source there is no question about that. We intend to extend our relationship to two additional stores this year. Let's see what 2021 brings.

Black Cock Toys
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 26, 2021

So far, our experience using Inventory Source has been great. The integration is fairly easy and allows you to navigate through product selection with your suppliers and directly feeds those products into your store. The customer support we have received has also been great, so I would recommend using this app.

WorxSupply
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 26, 2021

I've used Inventory Source for several months, and the staff has easy to work with and the feed works flawlessly. Well worth the experience. I have plenty to learn about SEO to assist in it being profitable. Looking forward to more integrations as they become feasible. The process they provide was exactly what my business needed. Thanks Sportsmanscorner

SportsmansCorner
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 26, 2021

Inventory Source has worked great with my Shopify store. I always receive great feedback on questions I have concerning different issues that have arisen. A++++

The Corner Depot + Outdoors