Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Five-O Depot

We've used Inventory Source for a few years now and could not be happier with the app and the service. Our shop hosts 200,000 SKUs and we rely on IS to help keep us straight. Once you get the hang of it the first couple of days, it's smooth sailing. Highly recommend!

CyberDealsExpress

I like this app. It works well with my suppliers. I have had some issues with the integration. I need to reach out to support & see if they can remedy the newest problem that I am experiencing with tracking numbers.

Yamy

I have been using IS for 4 months now and the app is helping me scaling my business. Their bulk listings and editing features work well. The customer service is very responsive and helpful.

SUR365

We used this app to help us look for good drop shippers as well as keeping our inventory updated, very useful tool.

TonerParts

Very accurate and organized App.
We used it for several months and no problem so far.
Their support are really helpful.

Bliss Body Exotics

We've used inventory source to help get our shop going. The customer service is spot on. i've not had any problems at all, and they've answered all my questions to date. Once you figure out the ins & outs, it's pretty straight forward. I'd definitely use again!

Trivoshop

The team works hard to provide the quantity I use and channels I am building. Keep up the good work!

GoWonderlust

Inventory Source has been amazing! They walked me through the entire system and answered every question I had. So far, so good! Thanks!!

Gama Optics

I just love this app and the team at inventory source, they have helped me grow my business and reach new goals. Thanks a lot!

Dubeshop

Inventory source is really helpful to use. Thank you so much for all your help. I would definitely recommend this app.