Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

EZ Pet Care Solutions

Love Inventory Source! It has helped to streamline many everyday products for our store while we concentrate on our specialty items! Customer Support is AMAZING!

EmerchantOutlet

I use this app to upload products to my store and keep track of inventory. I think it’s a great help for my business and would recommend it to all Shopify users

Hundr Tactical

I really do like the inventory source app, it really does make stocking my store and keeping inventory point and click. And I’m not just saying that because they’re giving me a $10 credit to take this survey. Seriously, I don’t have to spend nearly as much time pricing, taking inventory, updating inventory, adjusting prices, and applying alterations. It’s all done for you, or there is a method To Taylor your catalog through a means of filters. Inventory source allows me to run a store, without the store running my life. A must have app.

Cumming Toys

This makes it so easy for me. I’m new to e-commerce and have no clue how to add products to my site. Inventory Source does it for me.

CASS Fitness

InventorySource is golden. Not only is the customer service dope but their technology is sick! Love using them.

Beautyshop.ie

Great app has made it fast and easy to upload products, fantastic range of suppliers in the beauty industry. Highly Reccommend

Rhythmdiscount

I used this app and its help me to grow mu bussiness.I am going rate it 5 star and recomend to use their services.I want to say thank you to the invetory team.

Jolie Elegance

We currently use Inventory Source to manage and automate our inventory. It is a great power of having automated inventory, it's taken so much out of the workload in managing a store. It helped us so much in our sales. The team is also very responsive and always ready to help with. Thumbs up :-)

Eggplant and Peaches

I can only imagine how tough it must be when using different suppliers to constantly or manually update prices, descriptions, quantity etc..via Shopify but Inventory Source handles all that and in a very seamless way. They are ahighly needed software integration tool that has many of the top suppliers in my category, and I am thankful they allowed me to focus on my core business.

WelcomeOHM

I love the ease of access to my suppliers products
Amazing platform would always use and reccommend to my business friends amazing