Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

South West Supplier

Couldn't live without this app! Best app ever!!

Buybeautyproducts

They were and are the perfect addition to our business as we have relatively good brand recognition and natural following on social media. However, bringing the extra lines from various sources was what our business needed. They have great customer support and acumen in all areas!

Highly recommend them on all levels!

Is Direct

There are some great reviews of our app here, however as you can see below the one directly under this is not so great :(

Unfortunately we can not get in touch with this customer and they no longer have a Shopify store. We looked into it on our end and we are not sure this is even a real customer.

We make mistakes and are committed to fixing them, but the review below is just simply... not true.

We don't add thousands of products by mistake... we don't add products at all these are all user controlled. We don't edit featured collections as our app doesn't modify or remove your existing collections. And lastly we have never had a technical issue for 5 months. We wouldn't be in business if it took that long to fix an issue.

We stand by our product and if you have a technical issue we will do everything in our power to solve it as fast as possible. We stand by our service as well and if you feel that our support is not up to par you can email me directly at travism@inventorysource.com and I'll ensure we are providing your top notch service.

It's unfortunate we have to leave a review to respond here, but something had to be said. This review is not fair or true and as you can see this "customer" is in the minority among our many happy customers.

-Travis | Managing Director

Lg Naturals 2

Great App. It has been a great resource to upload over 20,000 products on to my website. I utilize it every day to manage product quantity, prices, etc. I would highly recommend, especially for sites with a large number of products.

LGNaturals.com

Manninen Marine

If you are starting out in eCommerce, and you have a store which you are selling a number of items, and it may increase or decrease in items, Inventory Source should be your partner. Especially if you have MAP, MSRP pricing requirements you need to honor.

I have 4000 plus items in my store, and may even add a second or third vendor feed as well, Inventory Source meets my needs. I have had small issues and things where resolved with in 12 hours.
What I like, twice a day i get an email which i can monitor on my phone, that my inventory feed was updated.

Also, I like that at any moments notice, anytime of day, I can adjust my catalog feed, search which products i want price overrides on, perhaps find certain items that I no longer want to carry, or add new products to my feed. Then push a force update. Then my store is done, no downtime no fuss, no messing about.
Overall, for what they are asking for the price and the customer support I get, I can't complain.

If you have a high volume sales store and you want to automate it even further, they offer an order fulfillment service as well. I don't subscribe to it, but I can only imagine it most likely is spot on as everything else seems to be.

If you have an eCommerce store and your wholesale vendor is supported, give'm try. Explore the tools they have, the tools are very powerful if you put the small amount of time into getting to know them, which isn't much, as they are very intuitive for the average eCommerce owner can easily pick it up.
If you are doing things manually, you are wasting time and money best put to promoting your business.

Rtp Armor

Inventory Source is a fantastic app, just wish it cost a little less! By far the best app in the Shopify Store for "Automatically Upload Products, Sync Inventory"

Cndnaccessories

Great support, works as expected.

The Tactical Superstore

It's pretty effective. Saves quite a bit of time.

Need Want Balancing Life

Personally, my business has only been using the Inventory Source app now for a few months. At the beginning, we had some issues, but the customer service was very responsive and got things running again. Altogether, we are very pleased here at need/want using Inventory Source for our inventory automation and in the future hope to have them add full automation to our company.

www.needwant.store

Bamoutdoorsus

Team is responsive and willing to help this non IT individual out. Start up and integration was smooth. I would recommend for sure. Justin is the man!!