Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

ClothesTogether

I truly love this company. I started with them just last week and I had so so so many questions, and I felt like they were probably getting annoyed with me but, they were kind, friendly, responsive, and so helpful. I feel like I can truly put my trust in them. Anytime and everytime I have reached out to any of them they were more than willing to help. I am so happy with the supplier I found through them. I had picked one supplier that I really liked at first, and I still do but, they didn't have all their products in stock I say less than half of the inventory count showing and I will say I reached out to them to switch supplier and even though they normally wouldn't do it, they switched me anyway. I believe it was because they understood and agreed with my decision since it was not my fault that suppliers inventory count showed a totally different count from come what was synced into my store. Anyway, thank you so much for all your support and help Inventory Source crew. You guys kick ASS and I am very impressed with everything including customer support.

Velvet Lips Lipstick

I've been using this app for a little over a year and it works very well for me. Sometimes I add in a different picture to show a different side of the product. Highly recommend.

Witchleaf Coven

So far this app has exceeded expectations. My 6k+ inventory was uploaded within one day pictures included. It auto updates stock levels for me and has saved me a lot of manual work. Although it is a little on the pricier side id say its worth it as I value my time. It also gives you a lot of tools to work with. This is the most valuable app im using at this moment. Love it!

Bayou Outdoor and Survival Supplies

Inventory Source is must for integration of products to my store. Saves me hoards of time. I couldn't handle the work it alone

Neptune's Boat

If Shopify is the foundation, Inventory Source is the skeleton that supports the walls of our store. With over 14,000 SKUs in our inventory, Inventory Source makes it easy to manage which SKUs are in our catalog and how those products appear to the customer. It allows us the ability to quickly set pricing rules as well as automatically keeping inventory levels in sync with our suppliers so that we never have to send the dreaded "Sorry, but we are currently out of stock" email. We can honestly say that without Inventory Source we would not have the time or energy to focus on driving sales to our website.

Bowhunt Hero

We love it! This app is a huge help to our store and helps us maintain inventory levels along with pricing - updated daily

Prime Threads and Eclectic Gifts

I have found some great suppliers through Inventory Source. Their integration's are quick and easy to install and the customer support is super fast and helpful. They also have very useful help documentation and videos. Everything runs smoothly. I get emails twice a day when an inventory sync runs so I know it is keeping everything current with my suppliers inventory. I can't say anything negative about my experience with them. I would highly recommend this service. 5 STARS

TopFragrances.Net

This service is crucial to managing many products with relative ease. The service provided to me has been well worth the cost in my opinion.

MadSurvival

This App really helps manage inventory and list items. Especially as you are growing your shopify store.

DnA Performance Store

There was initially a very frustrating problem with the integration with my vendor. However, Inventory Source figured out the issue, followed up with me and even credited me for the amount of time that the integration was not working properly even though it was not the fault of Inventory Source. I recommend Inventory Source because the integration that they provide makes life 1,000 times easier in the drop shipping process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7