Invoice Falcon

Automated PDF invoices, receipts, packing slips. Tax Compliant

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

I don't know what's going on but for several months nothing work. We can no longer export our invoices in CSV format (this is very important for compatibility) and our customers can never download their invoice. The main thing is not working. We were promised that the problem would be solved today, in the end no feedback from the sav. Lost money. I leave two stars because there is a wide choice to personalize your invoices.

December 7, 2021

Hey, there. Vinal here from the Invoice Falcon support team. I'm very sorry to see that you did not have the right experience with our application and support. :(

I had sent you the CSV files through email since the feature did not work well on your store. I am also dedicated to working to fix the issues for you and ensure that you do not face this any further.

I have reached out to you by email. Please check your inbox and we can escalate the process.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Invoice Falcon Team

Zusaura

Unfortunately, this is the second time I've had to amend my review. For the most part it's a great app: - Easy set up and ability to customise the invoices
- Really like that the app understands the tax settings of the store and can generate VAT compliant invoices. However, there's still room for improvement but the team seem receptive to continually improve on their offering. The problem here is that as they make "improvements" to certain aspects it then adversely effects other parts of their app. e.g. My VAT invoices could be converted to Credit Notes correctly, until for whatever reason, they now go haywire with the numbers on the Credit Note. What is disappointing is that while they say they will look into errors they then go into radio silence thereafter and after 12 days since raising the issue there's no fix or any communication as to when it will be resolved. Very sad, because I'm sure they're capable of better.

EXPLORO

Bait and switch on the free plan, useless to use a free plan. Just try one of the other invoice options in the app store.

December 15, 2019

Hey, there. Sandesh here, one half of the team building Invoice Falcon. I'm sorry to see that you did not have the right experience with our application. :(

The Pay-as-you-go plan, which you had subscribed to when signing up for our application, enables you to create invoices for orders and draft orders in your Shopify store. In this case, our users use the invoice for an existing order as a legal proof of purchase, both for the customer and for filing taxes with their government.

I understand that creating invoices for existing orders does not fit what you are looking for. Our Ultimate plan, which enables you to create pro forma invoices, custom invoices, wholesale invoices and quotes, would be the right choice for you since it allows you to create an invoice without any order or draft order.

At Invoice Falcon, our goal is to help every Shopify store owner, regardless of language or region, with their invoicing. As you'll see in our past 110 5-star reviews, we go the extra mile to make sure that our application is tailored to you. I've sent you an email with additional details about how we can work together to give you the best invoicing experience on Shopify. Please take a look at your inbox. :)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,