iThink Logistics

E-commerce shipping solution in India

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Made For Her Label

Location India

the executives aren't helpful at all . If any of your shipments gets lost or you receive incorrect items , They will not help . Rather the account manager (Sejal) would say ' we aren't going to take any loss on the same ' . They would even blame the seller only by stating ' you must have ordered the wrong items from somwhere . Seems like they are getting the claims from courier company but won't refund the seller.

Zouk

We are really happy with the service & the quick support we get from the representative Arbaz Qureshi and other staff. Overall it's been a great experience. Thank you Ithink team.

nicepick

As earlier I was using some other platform for shipping my products but faced so many problems regarding weight escalation and NDR reports which are actually very frustrating for all the eCommerce sellers. So now iThink logistics is a great platform that reduces my processing time for undelivered orders and gives me proper NDR reports With an automated process flow and also reduces RTO.

nyka fab

I think is a best logistics company. We are really happy with your service & also very good support from Mehul Vora. all staff & founders are very helpful. Thank you I Think team.

Oclocks

Delivery Experiance is very good helping staff with fast Delivery Also taking good care Of NDR. Keep I Up

pro-se||ers

I use Ithinklogistics for shipping my order's for my website • https://pro-sellers.in/ I am happy with the support and working with Ithinklogistics is really awesome my RTO Ratio is very less & thanks to all the member's hiral mam / Kinjal mam / Mayank / dilip sir always there for help when we needed ! If any one looking for courier service aggregator and thinking with which logistics service provider you should ho with k would highly recommend to go with Ithinklogistics i have tried almost all major service provider and i am working currently with Ithinklogistics and i have seen ↓
• best customer support • my rto ratio has come down drastically
• awesome AI interface • easy order creation & cancellation • start shopping with just adding ₹100 in wallet • Next day Cod remittance • Personal account manager who will help you with each and every query in real time & more Pro-sellers ®

GlowCent

I switched to Ithink to get better service and I am very much satisfied with the quality of work they provide. the people are professional and know what they are doing plus the dashboard is very easy to learn and there are people who are there to help you with any kind of problem. I would recommend Ithink to everyone. Thank you

Saree Suit

They have given us a key account manager. He is pretty skilled and can quickly resolve our queries. We are not left unheard.They are always happy to help us thanks to Bhumika and Team for your support.

Adriti's Home

By far the best aggregator in the market for us. Also they have provided well arranged and compact app which really help us to manage our shipping hassle free. Their support team is really helpful. Technology wise also they are also very good.

myfashionmart

We are using Shopify for a long time its the best and wanted to find something similar for our delivery. We came to know about iThink logistics. Both of them run super smooth together. We love Shopify and iThink logistics.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13