iThink Logistics

iThink Logistics

by iThink Logistics

E-commerce shipping solution in India

Lens Caravan

We are very happy with Dedicated customer support from ithink logistics. All our queries are heard and solved pretty quickly. That's not all. They also take our feedback on how can they improve the service to make it better.

Atlantic Arthur

I Think Logistics is True Value Services With Every Single Need Of E- Commerce Website. Everything Is Perfectly Handled, Staff Is Too Good And Very Polite, Special Thanks To Bhumika Mem, Dilip Sir, Mayank Sir For Be The Best NDR Resolver I Ever Seen.

ZXStyle

Awesome Services and Also, appreciate the service provided by ithink team and specially sales person Bhumika and Panel support also best and Ithink website is too easy to use.. Wonderful..

Nanophytopharma-Phyto Medicines

Appreciate the service provided by ithink team and specially sales person Yogita. Their panel is super efficient and user friendly

Orgenza Store

best customer service and also very easy to use web side . compeer to another web side .. i iike ithink bcoz sync system are good

SAJAWAT INDIA

GOOD APP LESS RTO PERCENT AND FAST FOLLOW UP IN ANY COMPLAIN GOOD SERVISE TILL NOW.ITHINK PORTAL IS ALSO VERY EASY TO USE.

House Of Makeup

I Used this app for my daily order process and it's really good and easy to process and I think team is very helpful for the any query they are always ready to help and solve our query ASAP.

Romèro Ferrera

I have been using this app for about 2 months now. I have not faced any issues, their support team is top-notch, takes responsibility, and get every issue resolved within hours. Also, the cost of shipping is also comparatively low. The COD remittance is always on time. All in all 5 on 5 and a big Thumbs Up!!!

Nivnyaa Fashion

Westide Store

Support system is very fast but need to more focus on courier partner...
over all good experiences..