iThink Logistics

E-commerce shipping solution in India

Free

Stickerdise

Big thumbs up for their services. I have been using iThink for more than 3 months for now and I have had 0 complaints since the day I started. Unlike other shipping companies(I made a switch from Shiprocket for this specific reason only) they have dedicated member to resolve issues. Special thanks to Sagar from Accounts and Sagar from Sales Team for quickly resolving any issues that I faced since the day I started here. If you're looking for a shipping aggregator that actually listens to you and helps with delivering COD orders and reducing RTO percentages in a country like India, this is the place for you.

RigloziMart

crazyleafindia

Their customer service is the best we are loving to work with them. We like sevice of ithinknlogistics. We are safe about payment that is best point with Ithink Logistics.

The Global Shopping

Bast Service quality in logistics, Very good and supportive service. Refer to start. Best work in Indian eCommerce.

Neyah beauty

Its a very nice app to use. Its smooth and has not glitches as well. Very easy to install as well. As of now have not faced any issues.

Devanshi Trends

we like sevice of ithinknlogistics. We are safe about payment thats best point with Ithink Logistics.

shulabha creative

Very nice service provide by ithink logistics and great customer support by Hiral. they are always happy to help.

INDIANSAREEDEAL

We are using ithink logistics from last 1 year.it was a very great experience and great support from team.

clothitude store

t think support very good also satisfy this logistics also better experience this ithink application .
thanks for good supporter

Henger

Big thumbs up for their services.
Unlike other shipping companies they have dedicated member to resolve issues.
Special thanks to yogita jain for resolving all my courier releted issues.