iThink Logistics

iThink Logistics

by iThink Logistics

E-commerce shipping solution in India

BlueMaxShop

iThinklogistic staff is knowledgeable and their response time is prompt, their Shipping’s rates are always found to be competitive. We love to continue working with iThinklogistics.

brandeddesigner

Very Good service by iThink logistics. All the staff are super supportive in terms of customer service. Keep up the good work.

pinstitch

I am doing E-commerce business from last 1 year i think this is the best app i have ever used in term of service Especially I want to team they always help us whenever we get any problem they always help...

friyoo

We are very happy work with Dedicated Logistics partner from ithink logistics., It was great shipping platform I have ever used. We used many shipping platforms for our e-commerce website, however, the service is too good, all employees are so supportive

Rafa Collection

Flawless app, excellent support by the developers too. I can't think of any other logistics app on shopify that provides as good service as Ithink.

Athleisure Sports

We think that this is one of the stronger applications if you're looking for a shipping partner in India. Our favorite is the UI of this application. It is very clean and easy to navigate. It integrates well with your Shopify store, better than most of the other apps. We also like the support given by their team. They are quick to aid us and always ready to fix our problems. Our only current problem with this application is the slightly high RTO rates which we are working towards reducing with the help of the iThink Team. If that can go down, this app could really become an ideal application.

Online Shopping Bazzar

Happy with the services provided by iThink Logistics and team for continuous and on time support. Special thanks to Arbaz Qureshi for on time support and positive work.

Muezart India

We Started Using the app and it's really helpful!
It integrates all orders very accurately!
Every Business should give this app a try!

Sajjan Mens Wear

It was great shipping platform I have ever used. We used many shipping platforms for our e-commerce website, however, the service is too good, all employees are so supportive and my query also got resolved on time. Fast delivery, quick response, a budget price that's all we all entrepreneurs need.and it was all available on ITHINK PLATFORM.

Liiws

Amazing shipping platform it customizes as per your needs. fast Delivery Good Service,We are super Happy with there service.