JetPrint: All Print On Demand

JetPrint: All Print On Demand | Reviews

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Print On Demand Shoes, Sneakers, Boots, Watches, Clothes & Bag

Margherita Abitino | Fandom & Fantasy Creations

UPDATE: I am updating my review from a 1 to a 3 as JetPrint has finally responded and is issuing replacement blankets for those that arrived in the wrong size. Jennifer was kind and courteous and, though it was a delayed response, she was helpful. Will update my review again once the replacement items are received in good order. Original Review: Customer service is obviously not a priority for JetPrint. I've ordered multiples of the XL fleece blanket ((78.7 x 59.1 inches) and they are arriving in the Youth size (55.1 x 43.3 inches). I have attempted to contact JetPrint twice and have not heard back. My customers have paid for these items and are requesting replacements and/or their money back. I can't offer them either of these until JetPrint refunds the orders or informs me they are replacing the items with the correct size.

AsianCoastline Services Inc

Hello, my store Asiancoastline.com has a variety of unique designed products which I host a number of Jetprint products. It is easy to drag and drop files or download templates. I have no issues as of now. Seems reliable. I would like to see a Duplicate for photos placed on the template.. having to resize always makes it difficult to get exact matches. Also a cut or crop because you need for than one file sometimes. Come check out Asiancoastline.com and check out some finished products!

Riotic Wear

I currently use 5 different Print on demand companies to support my business needs and have used well over 5 of others. This company decides to take a different approach to normal items other sell. Which I love. The only part that I wish was different is that they need a affiliate in USA. They might do a lot of business in other countries but I would bet it would double here. Also I would like to throw my name in the pot for that. I could for sure secure this affiliate for you @JetPrint. Just saying. Now just because I asked for that doesn't mean I was being generous with my words. I meant everything I said... Thank you from RioticWear.com & Camo-Toad Camoflauge

royallyon.store

I used this app to design shoes. Once shoe is previewed for Mockup you cannot re-design or edit without starting all the way over-so frustrating & time consuming. This was my first time using and it took me eight whole hours to design my shoes- bc I had to keep starting over after previewing mockups-mind you my designs are not basic & plain. Even after saving work you cannot go back to edit. You have to get it right the first time. The preview Mockups are somewhat helpful. You better get it right the first time, have an imagination to design both sides of shoes and know what are you doing.. Until improved I will not be designing any more shoes..I should have gotten paid for my Time for using this app or at least a discount ... Also, it is not easy to order from your website. It will not let me combine items to place one order. Everything has to be individually selected individually ordered...this is too much! I need to keep my day and time moving www.royallyon.store

GIVING INC.

Nice products but difficult to design. Should allow for duplicating an image and the ability to link the shoes so that the design appears on both. Also the ability to make a pattern with your logo/image would be nice. Also having difficulty with the mock-ups showing my design, I Tried on my laptop and iPad and still shows a plain black shoe.

Line D’Sine

So far so good. Only downside I've found with the app so far is there is no way to copy/edit a product. You have to design everything from scratch. Can be time consuming.

PrintingSurprises.com

Very nice! I really like the hooded dress: 289. Women's Long-Sleeve One-piece Dress. Not found anywhere else...

Attah Watches

These guys always help out when there is an issue. Great app and I look forward to a long working partnership with them.

Rock The Art

Unlike other print on demand apps, JetPrint really keeps their focus on our needs, bringing us fresh new products constantly! No other app has their products!

Beach Toys and Towels

The shoes are very beautiful. I love that you can adjust the colors. But I still need more functions 1) not centering in the overall picture but in the print area 2) copying 3) position up and down 4) moving a little with arrow keys and maybe also 5) the undo function. But none of that is so dramatic. I really only think one thing is most important: 6) To be able to edit the design again after importing it in the shop!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23