JetPrint: All Print On Demand

JetPrint: All Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Print On Demand Shoes, Sneakers, Boots, Watches, Clothes & Bag

Iron Discipline Supply Co.

Easy to use. Wide selection. Haven't placed my first order yet. The one frustrating part is sometimes the server doesn't respond well when adding new designs as of late. I've uploaded over 200 designs and it started saying there are upload issues.

Optic-Fashions

This is the 2nd time i screwed up an order going to fast with my day to day stuff and I realized it and put it on hold. I made another order and tried to combined them myself. Well I had to call for help. P.S. I knew you can't combine orders like I tried. lol Anyways I cant think of the last lady that helped me but Jennifer this time was amazing as well. Thank you for everything you people do. Keep rocking cuz you rock!!! 6stars

Offbeat Sweetie

I have started using them as my preferred POD provider and have placed a lot of orders through them now. They are mostly good. Quality of the products is good, but sometimes there are problems with shipping and production timeframes. For example, I have had a pair of boots in production for over 2 weeks, yet many orders placed after that have been shipped. I have also had them accidentally give the wrong shipping number to my customer which caused some problems, and they also sent an order via standard post when I paid for express post. They were quick to refund the shipping costs though. So they are definitely not perfect. That said, they have pretty good customer service. They try to fix any problems that arise, and they are always polite and friendly. The main reason I continue to use them is that the quality of their printing, their products and their mockups are much better than other POD providers I have used.

Future Is Retro

This app has absolutely some of the most beautiful mockups I have seen. The products are excellent. There are some small delays in the mockup engine if you are loading large image sizes, but apart from that it seems brilliant.

LoveUrPrintables

Fantastic App! Custom service brilliant. Would suggest allowing to add text but apart from that cannot fault it. great quality products, reasonable prices.

Anime x Sneakers

The best Print on Demand App I have used so far. Amazing customer service, great options and good quality too. Glad I found JetPrint and excited to see their improvements in the future!

Kalon Jewelers

I use this watch specifically for watch design. This is by far the most simplistic, cost effective (without comprimising quality) integration I've used to date. very please.

My Righteous Apparel

It took two weeks for Jetprint to tell me they ran out of the tote bag I ordered for my customer. Two weeks and nocontact. I have customers. I will update this review if they make it right very quickly.

Stamp't

this app has really helped make our business. amazing customer service and awesome quality products shipped fast. highly recommend

PsychoDelicz Customs

i love this app, i was able to make 3 awesome shoes that are getting notice fast. its easy to use2.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21