JetPrint: Easy Print On Watch

JetPrint: Easy Print On Watch

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Create variety of watches & home Décor, Easy print on demand

Thespiritarts

Great app easy to use, great products, they have good quality, i wonder if i can ask for "test products "

Northern Treasure

I'm really pleased with the quality of the watches and the customer service by Jennifer is always great. I'm excited also about the recent addition of engraving, this is a really great option to have. Thanks jetprint!
Gratefully, Neil Paul

AnthonyMiller

Great APP so far, really really great i highly recommend the app, its got great products and the watches look great

The Sassy Girl Brand

This app makes designing so easy and the product is high quality. I enjoy the different style options.

February 13, 2020

Thank you for your kind review, we'll never stop doing our best to update better products and service to our clients, any question or further requests, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Malinois-Shop

Très bonne application que je recommande pour toute ouverture de boutique avec des objets personnalisés.

February 10, 2020

Bree Suzu Watches

Prompt, friendly support and an easy-to-use app. Highly recommended with great designs, thanks so much !

Aviation Travel Shop

SCAM! I used this app on multiple orders and not once has an order be delivered. They always come up with untraceable AWB's and I have receivced lots of customer complaints due to JETPRINT not delivering their items. I have lost money because I refunded all customers but never received my money back from JETPRINT. Stay away!! Most unprofessional company on Shopify

December 3, 2019

Hello there, sorry for our oversight, the order was returned by FedEx first and changed to DHL official before, and the parcel has been successfully delivered to your customer on Nov. 27th, the detailed tracking info has been sent to your mailbox, please have a check. We're really sorry about our oversight, and promise this misunderstanding won't happen again. Thank you

Silver Fox Luxury LLC

We have three problems with "Jetprint" so far:

1) The sample order we placed on 11/21 is still in production.

2) the TEST ORDER we placed using Shopify's TEST MODE on 11/27 was produced and shipped to our Non-Existent Customer. This after we contacted them to cancel this given that it was purchased while in TEST MODE. Meanwhile our sample, ordered a week before the Test Mode fiasco, is still "in production."

3) After not getting a response from them via email, we called the (415) 800-4813 phone number listed on their website and received neither answer nor option to leave a voicemail.

This company has serious issues and should be removed from the Shopify platform.

December 3, 2019

Hello there,
Sorry for the late reply and missing your call here. we've also replied to your mailbox about this one.

The charge should be processed by our system automatially here, It's okay, we've got your requests, will arrange the refund for the test order ASAP, and check the status of your sample order immediately.

Besides, we've sent a new email to you which contains the latest tracking info from DHL official, please have a check.

We promise this misunderstanding won't happen again, will process the refund for you soon.

AW2 Designs

Awesome app. I will definitely recommend. Very intuitive way to add artwork to so many variety of products.

TheAwkwardNurse

this is what i was looking for! they have a bunch of good products. these products are good quality

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13