JetPrint: All Print On Demand

JetPrint: All Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Print 200+ Custom Shoes, Watches, AOP Clothes By Own Factories

Danny Gordon Art

This is a great app. It is very user-friendly and very logically set up. I do wish the online shoe template were larger, and thus easier to see.

Epic Shoes

love this app, really easy to design and place items in store. I ordered test samples of the shoes i will be selling and the quality is great. feel free to check out my site www.epicshoes.co.uk

Savy Base

Just started using this app today and it's OK but would like to see more previews of how my logo looks on the tongue of sneakers. Just needs more preview angles to make sure I have my logo just right.

DHY-NÉZ

I am using this app to design complex designs. It is a pretty decent app to use. Yet, what I feel that needs to be added are gridlines and zoom in features.
It will enhance my production and save time.

E.HQ CLUB

The app needs a save feature badly because you can't edit anything if the design needs to be changed you have to make it all over again, and it needs a zoom feature, then it would be a perfect app but great product selection.

IvanardoAnthonyApparel

Does not ship to my home town where most of customers are. Cant even get a representative to write or email me back. Bad for my business because me trusting this app is a bad reflection of me. I’m beyond disappointed at how unprofessional and inconsiderate my first experience has been treated for me and as so for my customers.

Imagery Matters

Unfortunately I did Not test the ordering before making products available to my customers ( and I really should have read the reviews). It has been 9 days since ordering and have not gotten an update. The phone number to contact them does work so I’ve now tried emailing for an update...so far very disappointed. Will likely be removing products and app.

March 10, 2021

Hello there, this is JetPrint's support team lead, first, we truly apologize for the inconvenience brought to you on the following up for your orders. We've been busy processing new printing technology, products launching and parcel exporting these days.

The average production time is 3-5 working days(depending on the quantity of the order products, and the average shipping time for Standard Delivery is about 14-20 working days, and 5-9 working days for Express Delivery.

For US districts, our Standard Delivery may cost shorter in 10-15 working days and Express Delivery in only 3-7 working days, even Faster! (depending on the districts).

Normally your parcel should have been shipped out to our delivery company already and awaiting to exported at customs now, please kindly send me your order number by email to jetprintservice@gmail.com, we'll check for you right now and get back to you with the latest info today, and also promise a faster response in the followed business cooperation.

Truly apologize for our oversight again.

Mommy and Me Printing

I added JetPrint, because of the pricing and the great variety of products. I ordered five items to test the quality and see how the shipping times worked, since they were coming from China. I placed the order on Jan 02. I received three of my items within 30 days. The Stand Collar Zipper Hoodie was defective, it had the colored marking from the selvedge edge, sewn along the zipper chest high. This is not easily hidden when it does not match the print and color of the fabric. How does quality control miss something so obvious? Then the Casual Sandals I ordered had not arrived by Feb 08. I reached out to customer care twice with no resolution. I finally received the sandals on Feb 17 and have not resolved the jacket issue. This is not something I want to have to deal with, with my customers. Word of mouth and repeat customers are important to my business. I understand long lead times and I am upfront with that information in my shipping, but I placed an order for five items and 40% of the order had issues, I can’t afford to lose 40% of my customers.

Jane F. Hankins

First time I ordered to get samples of shoes we were hoping to launch with 14 designs. I ordered over a month ago, their site says 20 days to receive. Order says Fulfilled on 1-30-2021 (that's 17 days ago)-haven't gotten a thing. No response from anyone from the site. Can't find out what's going on with my order and even if I'll really get it. Tracking says it's still in China. I can't use a service like this for customers. Terrible customer service, terrible communication and I guess we'll never know what the product is like. This is what the site states: 2-6 working days production
ETA for Delivery: Standard Delivery in 20 days / Express Delivery in 9 days
Ridiculous!!
Oh and no phone number!

February 22, 2021

Hello Jane, this is JetPrint's support team lead, first, we truly apologize for the inconvenience brought to you on the previous sample order.

As our site states, our average production time is 2-6 working days, and the average shipping time about 14-20 working days for Standard Delivery is, and 5-9 working days for Express Delivery. For US districts, our Standard Delivery may cost shorter in 10-15 working days and Express Delivery is only 3-7 working days.

The products are produced by our own print on demand manufacturer, we strictly control the production time in 2-6 days for sure. It's was because of the effect of COVID-19, some of our previous delivery channels got a stricter limit and checking at customs before exporting. And due to the Chinese New Year, the increasing orders caused the crowded logistic row, which also caused a little longer time waiting. We've decided and signed new delivery channels to provide faster exporting, clearance, and tracking info updates after Chinese New Year, all the previous channels which got updates slowly have been closed, we promise faster delivery for our clients from now on, and once the delivery time over 30 working days without any reason, you can contact us for a full refund, because that's our responsibility, we CANNOT let our clients afford the loss, and also we're always responsible for our clients, doing our best to help you build up & optimize your print on demand brands.

Really sorry for the previous inconvenience and the oversight of our following up for you, we promise faster response and support for you, please kindly allow us one more chance. What's more, we have many new products have launched & about to launch recently, any questions, requests, or discount demands, please kindly send emails to us. Thank you so much for choosing JetPrint POD Manufacturer.

CrispyFreshClothing

First order not so good. If this continues I will delete it. Was not a good first impression while my customer was surprised because of one items from his order couldn’t get sent

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17