Reviews (379)

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and seamless integration with online stores. They commend the high-quality products, particularly shoes, and suggest regular sample orders for consistency. The customer service is responsive, and the design interface is simple yet could use some improvements. The app is praised for its speed, reliability, and creative design potential, with orders often arriving earlier than expected.

August 17, 2021

The app was easy to download and set up the account with, but could not be worked with as a popup, only within the Shopify frame. Revisions were easy enough to make, but could not be saved part way - an item MUST be completed, or all input will be lost. Then, publishing to my store, from the framed workspace, was very easy, seamless. Overall, a reasonably good experience on the creation side. I have yet to test ordering or fulfillment, so this review has nothing to say about those parts of the business relationship.

HeavenlyLoveGlobal
2 days using the app
December 3, 2019

We have three problems with "Jetprint" so far:

1) The sample order we placed on 11/21 is still in production.

2) the TEST ORDER we placed using Shopify's TEST MODE on 11/27 was produced and shipped to our Non-Existent Customer. This after we contacted them to cancel this given that it was purchased while in TEST MODE. Meanwhile our sample, ordered a week before the Test Mode fiasco, is still "in production."

3) After not getting a response from them via email, we called the (415) 800-4813 phone number listed on their website and received neither answer nor option to leave a voicemail.

This company has serious issues and should be removed from the Shopify platform.

Silver Fox Luxury LLC
2 days using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied December 3, 2019

Hello there,
Sorry for the late reply and missing your call here. we've also replied to your mailbox about this one.

The charge should be processed by our system automatially here, It's okay, we've got your requests, will arrange the refund for the test order ASAP, and check the status of your sample order immediately.

Besides, we've sent a new email to you which contains the latest tracking info from DHL official, please have a check.

We promise this misunderstanding won't happen again, will process the refund for you soon.

January 19, 2022

I love them!!! It is really cool company to choose as your print-on-demand provider. I love their customer service

Bykat Merch
Czechia
About 1 hour using the app
February 18, 2018

So far is a good app.I will see and I will edit my review if go wrong.But I recommended.

Tiptop Shopping
Bulgaria
About 1 hour using the app
March 2, 2023

Their website is terrible to use on mobile. There is a lot of zooming in, zooming out, rotating the screen, and boxes to fill in that you can’t even see what information should go into the box. Let’s not even talk about shipping times.

I removed their products from my store until they can get their shipping times down and their website to actually work.

BelovedDelights
About 16 hours using the app
August 4, 2019

With unique products and intuitive interface make this an interesting addition to our brand's arsenal.

captivated
34 minutes using the app
May 21, 2020

This app is Amazing, user friendly and easy to use. Because of Jet Print I have my own logo on a customized watch!

The Varnell Vault
21 minutes using the app
May 14, 2023

I can only give 2 stars for now, because I have not been able to try the app in my store yet. Before I can try to give the app a try, I am getting pop-ups telling me to rate, without getting the chance to try the app. I will give a better honest rating when I am able to utilize the app, and see if it is as good as it claims to be. Please allow rating editing so that I may update my rating after trying the app in store.

Ice Gold Apparel
18 minutes using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied April 3, 2024

Hey there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the pop-up message you encountered. It was not our intention to disrupt your experience with our app.

We have taken measures to rectify the issue and improve your overall experience with our app.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Thank you for your understanding, and we are committed to delivering better service to you in the future.

December 7, 2018

I didn't really get into the app so I'm leaving a neutral review but the prices at wholesale are outrageous, and there's no way I can turn a profit through them. Especially not in Canada. Thanks though.

The Vault
3 minutes using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied October 25, 2019

Updated in 2023: Really appreciate your important feedback and advice here my friend. After years of precipitation and versions update, we're now supporting over 400 products with attractive pricing, and we updated our User interface, and design function has been more optimized than before, and we have reorganized a better-dedicated customer service team to help you deal with the problem in time. Welcome to our website to customize your design again, we'll guarantee a better experience and real-time assistance, and fast shipment for you. Please feel free to contact our support team, we can provide you with a free sample.

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business. And we also have a lot of Canadian Shopify sellers. If you have any problem with our POD watch service please let us know. We will try to improve it.

June 8, 2024