JivoChat Live Chat & Chatbot , 106 reviews

4.5
February 6, 2019

This app is amazing!! I really like it, its so user friendly. Works extremely well on mobile too!! I'm using the free version for now but plan on upgrading really soon. Its definitely worth it.

Tricorium
February 5, 2019

I am new to JivoChat and it has worked very well so far. The connections that can be made have proven to be a positive with my new business!

Garlands of Eden
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 14, 2018

We just started using Jivo and they are great. Easy to install, customer service (via their own chat) is always there with all the answers. Works well on our mobile Wix site, something we required. So far, so good!

HurleyRobertsService.com
July 26, 2018

Easy to use chat, that works great.

Quality Golf Cart Covers
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 2, 2018

Best app ever!! I really like it and I recommend to everyone

Gamers Nation Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 21, 2018

I love this app, It gives you the option to service your customer a lot better. it has different options such as talking to a customer, on the phone or chat. I download the app on my phone and desktop so I am always online with my customers.

It definitely increased my conversions. Must have app for everyone.

Wearingscrubs
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 20, 2018

Very satisfied with all the options to personalize and make perfect fit the chat with your store.
It offers a mobile special icon for mobile devices very cool.
Very practical way to organize which agent would attend the customer depending their availability.
Great chat app.

Prueba Regalates
Mexico
March 13, 2018

Ferramente muito interessante para ajudar com as duvidas dos clientes. Deixa seu trabalho mais confiável.

Colossas
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 10, 2018

I am very satified with JivoChat features. It is a great app.

O Bacana
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 8, 2018

Excellent application to talk with our clients, we can monitor who is live in our site and know from where the client is speaking and many other options, once again excellent app, I recommend to anyone who really wants to give attention to their customers.Cheers!!!!!!

Bfskylark