Joy: Loyalty Program

Boost customer loyalty with automatic reward programs

Free

Keystone Farms Cheese

Very easy to use app! Love the layout and being able to offer this to my customers! Really nice Customer Service as well! Highly recommend!

华夏超市

This app is really simple but have all the feature I need except one (while the customer service said they will try add that feature).
The customer service is so easy to reach!
Simple App, Great Team!

August 19, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!
Daisy

Sensationally Fabulous

the app is really easy to use, support is very friendly and helpful , the only problem I have is it doesn't offer more rewards for sharing on socials, leave a photo review, or invite friends. I really want an app that has all these options. the best thing the team has informed me that all the options will be added very soon can NOT WAIT

August 13, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our team is collecting feature requests like this and will update the app at the soonest time. Allow us some time to develop and release new ways to earn points.

I also send you a follow-up email so that we can know more about your demand. Kindly help me check your inbox.

Rainy from AVADA

ORYA Jewelry

Very user friendly app! I am loving it! Thank you to Rainy and her team! They have an excellent support too!

BIGAS2GO Online Rice Retailer

I used this app for my customer loyalty program. A great addition to my website, it helps me get higher conversion and customer retention rate. It's for free.. Thank you so much developers. More power to you guys!

cbdxgreen

very easy to use app and 7 stars support team. Thank you very much to Candace and her team . Great app

Ryel boutique

Parfait, j'ai été bien aidée, j'avais un soucis d'utilisation de l'application, j'ai demandé de l'aide, on m'a répondu rapidement et de manière efficace !

Itza Girl

Avada app are very easy to instal and use, if i need an app i first loo at what Avada has available. GRACIAS

Rina Imports

I have just installed the APP and waiting for results. I like the idea of rewarding my customers even if it's a small reward.

DANI

Simple app that does what it says! Had some minor technical issues but Daisy and her team were able to resolve it very quickly.

July 23, 2021