Joy: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Rewards, Loyalty Points & Rewards Program Points, Referrals

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Loyalty & rewards program

Eliot's Nut Butters

Time spent using app About 2 hours

They list multiple reviews as being compatible including the first one being Shopify Reviews. In reality only two review apps are currently active and Shopify reviews is not one of them. Sorry but lying to customers is a deal breaker, But if you don't mind being lied to, have at. Personally I like companies with integrity, so they've lost me as a customer for life.

Dank Drankz

SCAM, THEY MAKE YOU RATE THEM 5 STARS TO UNLOCK THINGS IN APP. PLUS THE APP IS BASICALLY USELESS UNLESS YOU ARE PAYING THE PREMIUM. MAJOR SCAM ALERT

August 19, 2022

Hi,
This is Daisy, customer success manager from Joy Loyalty. I have seen your 1* review and I want to follow up on the case.

Firstly, I am so sorry for the experience that you had with the support! We never want to put you in such a situation to force you to write the review if you do not want to. Besides, we always respect your honest review, which helps to improve the app better for you and other users.

Secondly, if you have more than 250 orders counted from the day you install the app past 30 days, you can consider upgrade to Pro plan to use more features. It is okay if you want to continue with Free plan.

As you have not had much time to experience the app while the misunderstanding happened between us, could you please give us a chance to continue supporting you? I have just sent you a follow up message to your mailbox. Please check on the update so we can assist you better.

Best regards,