Joy: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 17, 2023

Helpful Liz. Response fast and get enquiries done immediately.
But for the app, when I use my mobile to update, the loading is abit slow

Samurai Asia
Singapore
December 13, 2022

My experience working with Joy's support team was great. Esther was pleasant and quickly resolved my app integration question.

INSPO
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 6, 2022

I found some of the setup confusing, but the online support was straight onto it. Now I can offer points and rewards to my clients- win-win!

Nutrition by Yvette
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 20, 2022

Just started with it, but so far so good. Jasmine was great with the questions I had, so hopefully it will perform as needed now :-)

essentoils.co.za
South Africa
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 26, 2022

I just downloaded the app so i still have much more to test and discover but I have been trying to find a loyalty program app that was easy to translate and thanks to the help of Hana things were quite straightforward!

Be Organic
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 25, 2022

I have just started using the app and was running into some user errors. Abby from customer service took care of everything I needed in such a fast fashion. So far I really enjoy the app and it seems to work well with my store. Definitely recommend if your just starting out or have been doing this for a while.

Rainbow-delights
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 9, 2022

Just learning how to use it but chatted with Emily and she was very helpful! I can't wait for my customers to use it!

shoptrulymagical
August 8, 2022

they're so good, just put on some different themes and designs and enable text changing. but honestly they're perfect

Loafers
Egypt
August 8, 2022

I'm about to start using the Rewards program and I have got nice support from Hana, she is a great person.

AnimixQ
Qatar
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 29, 2022

I'd suggest to introduce a separate page feature to show the rewards. Emily has been very helpful throughout. She helped in setting up the features! She was very responsive. The app is working good so far.

Coco Curls