Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features that enhance the shopping experience and boost product visibility. It allows for easy customization of reviews, with options like widgets, star ratings, and review carousels. The app integrates well with social media and Google Merchant Center, enabling wide sharing of customer reviews. It also offers SEO benefits, such as review schema markup. The customer support team is responsive and efficient, and the app offers affordable plans, including a free one. Merchants can also import reviews from other sales channels, making it a comprehensive solution for managing customer feedback.

April 8, 2024

I cancelled my subscription on April 3rd through Shopify and uninstalled the app right after that and was just billed for another month. I was switching themes and was just doing a website overhaul but didn't want to pay for it during this time. Any app and Shopify should have accurate billing practices in my opinion. You know this isn't the first time that I have had problems with billing practices from apps in the Shopify app store. This is why I purchased a theme that will handle everything without using not even one app. The billing practices are very questionable in my opinion.

Scenzie
4 months using the app
Judge.me replied April 11, 2024

Hi there, thank you for the review.

Upon checking, the store was upgraded on Feb 23. That means, the billing cycle is Feb 23 - Mar 23, and then Mar 24 - Apr 23. Since all monthly Shopify charges are paid in advance, a charge was already generated on Mar 24, which will cover the entire Mar - Apr cycle.

Because of this, the charge appeared on your bill when you uninstalled in April.

Having said that, we've gone ahead and refunded you for this billing cycle. Our team has reached out to you to confirm that the refund has gone through. Please reply to us anytime, and if you have any other concerns about the billing practices, we're more than happy to assist.

February 2, 2024

I have tried to get a refund for 6 months of unauthorized charges, when I contact them they balmed Shopify, now Shopify is tying to get in touch with them and all we get are crickets, I never authorized any charges for the last 6+ months and on top of that my store has been deactivated for the last two years!! Quick on charging your credit card but not as much when you have a complain about billing, I have been waiting for a refund for months now, hopfully someone will respond to our emails now...

Sigrid & Co.
Over 2 years using the app
Judge.me replied February 13, 2024

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you're having a delay with the 6-month refund. It's never pleasant to have to wait for a refund.

However, when checked, we weren't able to find a previous conversation on this. We could also only find 1 payment event, which was from a trial so there was no charge for it.

Our team has sent you a follow-up email. Please feel free to reply to us anytime. We're more than happy to investigate this further for you.

January 17, 2024

This app is terrible, i imported all of my Etsy reviews and only 2 of them show up and they don't even show properly.
When I try to contact the about it the screen freezes. Completely useless

SparkLifePlanners
5 months using the app
Judge.me replied January 19, 2024

Hi there,

We're very sorry to hear that you're having issues importing your Etsy reviews. Upon checking, it seems the reviews have been imported, but as Store reviews, which is why they didn't show on your product page.

Our team has sent you an email with the next step to import these reviews to their correct products. We'll also check with you why the Chat function is not working on your store. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Edited January 23, 2024

Customer service is poor,
Chat takes too long to respond.

UPDATE DOWNGRADING TO 1 STAR: Honestly, I should have tried another app,
the customer service continues to be slow. Now I am getting random request from judge me team for collaborator access for installing some widget that I never asked for.
Manual review request in the new version doesn't work and have to sue some other link to send reviews.

Do not fall for the 5-star reviews for this app.

Wandertooties
United Arab Emirates
Judge.me replied January 25, 2024

Hi there,

We understand how valuable your time is, and we sincerely apologize for the delay when checking your cases. We will make sure to inform you every step of the investigation.

To follow up with your concern, we have deployed an update for our new version and the manual review request setting should work normally on that version now.

For the collaborator request, you're right. We should have been clearer in our messages. Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to work on the suggestions.

December 13, 2023

don't use it will ruined your sales

Sand&Sand
5 months using the app
Judge.me replied January 12, 2024

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that your sales were affected.

Our integration with Shop App is activated by default when you install the app, but it's possible to disable the sync within our settings.

Our team has shared with you the steps to do so. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help to get your sales up and running.

November 25, 2023

They changed my settings without our permission

Hi-Lyfe
About 1 year using the app
Edited March 27, 2024

WORST COSTUMER SERVICE EVER, 30 MINUTES WAIT FOR INITITAL QUESTIONS... AWFUL

DESIGN IS JUST HORRIBLE, INTRUSIVE, SHOPIFY AND THIS FORCED CHANGE IS JUST LAME.

THEY ALSO SHOW EXTERNAL LINKS TO THEIR OWN WEBSITE TAKING COTUMERS AWAY FROM YOURS, AND.. YES... IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE... WOW...
THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH FOR PAY VERSION FOR MINOR CHANGES AT EVERY CHANCE THEY´VE GOT

Bolpromex Bolsas Ecológicas
Mexico
Judge.me replied March 26, 2024

Thank you for sharing your review and we truly apologize for the delay as well as the experience you have.

Having to wait 30 minutes for a request to finish is not what we want. We've worked with the agent handling your conversation to make sure it won't happen again in the future.

Regarding the design, we understand that changes can be difficult and we're happy to help with whatever we can. However, since all customization requests take time to be implemented and tested, please allow us some time to make sure everything works as expected in your store.

April 2, 2024

my clients keep writing reviews to me AND no one can read or see them on my website
this app doers nor allow any other customers to read, see or look at all the revies i keep getting , completely disappointedm

Monica Luz
Judge.me replied April 11, 2024

Sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the reviews. Upon checking, as autopublish was disabled, the reviews needed to be curated before they could show up on your live store.

Our team has contacted you to re-enable reviews autopublish so all should be good now. If there's anything else we can help, please don't hesitate to contact us.

September 22, 2023

THIS IS NOT FREE! You have to pay to add your logo to emails or it will have a base template saying "add logo here" sent to your customers.

Lux Games
Judge.me replied September 23, 2023

Hi there!

Maybe there is a confusion here.

Our four default email templates are completely free to use. In these default templates, we get the logo from your store automatically or you can upload the logo to Shopify and send us the URL.

Our custom template is available on the Awesome plan ($15/month) and gives you more customization options.

If you're looking to send review requests that have your logo and match your branding, the default templates will suffice. If you're looking to collect store reviews instead of product reviews, the custom template would work best.

Our team has reached out to clear out this concern, hope to reconnect and welcome you back soon!

October 12, 2023

Unresponsive customer service over what seems a simple fix. 2 inquires and nothing. Moving to another app, waste of my time.

Horizon Sports and Outdoors
Judge.me replied October 16, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

Last week, we had an issue with our chat/email platform and didn't manage to respond to your queries on time. We are very sorry for that.

But let us assure you that our support team is always available 24/7 and we will try our best to reply to any questions as fast as we can.