Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

Built for Shopify

Reviews (29,405)

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing and showcasing customer reviews through features like customizable widgets and review carousels. They appreciate the automatic review request emails and social media integration, which boost customer engagement and product visibility. The responsive customer support and affordable plans, including a robust free option, are also praised. The app's integration with Klaviyo and its ability to display genuine reviews have led to increased conversion rates and improved search engine visibility.

May 29, 2024

There needs to be more ways to customize the coupon that is sent out using the app. There should be an option to apply it to certain collections only in case you have collections you don't want discounted (ie Clearance). Using a static coupon solves this, but then everyone can find that coupon using a coupon finder app, not just the person who leaves the review which defeats the purpose.

ChibiJay Shop
10 months using the app
Judge.me replied June 3, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! While we may not be able to apply coupons to specific collections, we are able to apply static coupons that are set up for specific customer segments which should address your concerns. Our team has reached out with a number of suggestions on how you can do so. We hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any other issues and we will be available to help!

June 3, 2024

Support is not satisfaction for me.
Their solution is terrible.
App review widget was worked until a few hours, we can't add the widget and don't display now.
Also she is not so positive.

Büromöbel Plus
Germany
6 months using the app
Judge.me replied June 6, 2024

We're sorry to hear about your frustrating experience here. We have escalated your issue to our Support Lead who will be taking over your case and is investigating this further. We would need your help to accept our collaborator request so that we can support you in resolving this issue. We look forward to hearing from you!

Edited June 3, 2024

Customer service is poor,
Chat takes too long to respond.

UPDATE DOWNGRADING TO 1 STAR: Honestly, I should have tried another app,
the customer service continues to be slow. Now I am getting random request from judge me team for collaborator access for installing some widget that I never asked for.
Manual review request in the new version doesn't work and have to sue some other link to send reviews.

Do not fall for the 5-star reviews for this app.

UPDATE
Customer support has been better since the first.
bring my review back to 3 star

Wandertooties
United Arab Emirates
6 months using the app

Hi there,

We understand how valuable your time is, and we sincerely apologize for the delay when checking your cases. We will make sure to inform you every step of the investigation.

To follow up with your concern, we have deployed an update for our new version and the manual review request setting should work normally on that version now.

For the collaborator request, you're right. We should have been clearer in our messages. Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to work on the suggestions.

November 25, 2023

Its aight, but other aps have more control. You can't really regulate reviews on this app, not too user friendly. Definitely not as optimal as some of the back in the day review aps. Too much eye noise, too many menus for something which should be pretty simple and user easy. Lots of fancy bells and whistles. If you're into that kind of stuff, this app may be for you. If you're looking for something simple, bare bones, this ain't it. Customer service is good.

ZetaComposites
3 months using the app

Hi there,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. You're right, the app could have been simpler and easier to use.

And as a matter of fact, we have redesigned our entire UI to achieve that while still keeping all current features and adding new ones. In case you want to give this new version a go, we'd be thrilled to have you back!

December 25, 2023

The App seems great but I'm having a hard time for my actual reviews to show up.

Soulful Paws PDX
About 2 months using the app

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue, sorry to hear that you're having a hard time showing the reviews.

Upon checking, it seems you have managed to show the reviews now. Great work!

In case you have any other difficulties while using the app, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team. We'd be more than happy to help.

July 28, 2023

Was loving it until recently. I had an entire review page for my customers, even made a QR Code card to send them straight there, but as of recent my review page completely disappeared. I didn't know why until I went into their app and saw they made the review page function a "$15 paid plan only" Which I don't have because I'm a tiny business and I'm sorry but $15 a month for a review page is way too much when you start adding up everything else as a solo business owner. And to also not be notified was kind of messed up

Create-O Potatoe
12 months using the app
Judge.me replied August 21, 2023

Sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the All Reviews Page, but maybe there has been a slight misunderstanding here?

The Reviews page is always a part of the Awesome plan and we'd definitely try and notify merchants in case we add or update our features. Regardless of the reason, we have reached out to you to get the QR code back on track. Hope it helps!

December 26, 2023

Nice, but no multi-language support. They will tell you to install another app to to the transalation, but this is probably conflicting with the existing transaltion app on your Shopify Website and doesn't solve the problem with the emails to be sent to customers asking for reviews.
It's 2023 and multi-language support should not be a pain.
Please guys, improve your app.

WonderBèlle
Germany
3 days using the app
February 14, 2024

Well done

Omega McBride Brand
1 day using the app
January 25, 2024

Great app and for free but it doesn't suit us because you can't send requests in multilanguage but you can translate the widget in multilanguage. There ıs a glitch I think. Anyway still it is one of the best option to start

Turku Kārums
Latvia
About 1 hour using the app
October 26, 2023

Just tried to install not working for me. then contacted not responding. I respect other peoples review, but waiting response. I will increase the review depend on funtionality. Thanks.

Jacobax
Sweden
2 months using the app

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear that the installation didn't work well for you.

Upon checking, our team had replied to your emails. Hope they didn't end up in spam :(

But besides emails, we also have a live chat team 24/7. Please do feel free to reach us anytime.