Merchants find this app beneficial for managing and showcasing customer reviews through features like customizable widgets and review carousels. They appreciate the automatic review request emails and social media integration, which boost customer engagement and product visibility. The responsive customer support and affordable plans, including a robust free option, are also praised. The app's integration with Klaviyo and its ability to display genuine reviews have led to increased conversion rates and improved search engine visibility.

March 18, 2024

Well, the support is good, and the review process is straightforward. The main thing I don't like is that customers get a request for review every time they purchase until they finally write a review. I'd prefer they only get one request for each different product.

WellBean
About 1 year using the app
Edited May 3, 2024

Really like the app itself.
But as soon as I installed it within an hour, my contact form spam started with 50+ per day. Until then we had 1 every few months.
Nothing else was changed.
I've been quickly called by Judge Me support.
They are extremely helpful at looking at the issue.
I've increased stars due to this.
It could be completely chance timing that we started getting spam for the first time ever, but I'll keep trying the app and find a work around.

Party Dudes
New Zealand
6 days using the app
February 16, 2024

The app has been a little challenging to use and import my old order history from Wix to Shopify.

Hakima was WONDERFUL !!! I cannot thank her enough. I have spoken to many Judge.me team members and none were able to help me over the 4 -5 week period of trying to transfer my old orders over to receive reviews on the new website. Hakima worked for hours with me to fix this major issue and she was so so helpful and knew exactly what to do. So many others had just sent me links to blog posts that were not helpful at all. I am very grateful for her determination and strong customer service skills !!!

I am also surprised that this issue was quite tricky to resolve as I am sure many people are in a similar situation.

Other than that issue the app seems user friendly for customers which is great.

Thankyou Hakima, I am so happy you could help me.

I L A + A V A
7 months using the app
April 24, 2024

Simple and easy-to-use app. Customer support is helpful.
However, the email template customisation could be better...with a little more options and room for customisation.

Zayna Beauty
Switzerland
May 1, 2024

Judge.me has been FANTASTIC in their support - they were very prompt and kind in helping answer my problem/queries!

I can't thank them enough - and this review tool, I've heard, has been highly recommended

kenswares.com
April 29, 2024

Great App, The customer care representative Samuel was super helpful. Thank you

Ral Gifts and Hampers
Nigeria
Over 2 years using the app
April 10, 2024

very Good just setting up, havent used yet , but support has been helpful quick and prompt

Retrorama
2 months using the app
May 24, 2024

Just getting started with it, so far so good! Nice response time on customer chat.

The Armaid Company, Inc.
Edited April 4, 2024

Update: I had given this app 5 reviews. Since then, I added a second site with more to come. However, there is ONE guy at the support group that has made this a nightmare for me. Everybody else is great. However, whenever I run into this guy, I spend hours and he never solved a single problem. As a result, I am lowering this to 4 reviews.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I tried 5 different Review apps. Judge.me is absolutely the best value - by far. It has excellent support (well, except for that 1 guy). It is the most native Review app for Shopify and it has all the bells and whistles you would find in other apps that are so much more expensive.

GFL Cosmetics USA
2 days using the app
March 13, 2024

So far, the app has been good. It's still early days since launching the website but I am impressed with the Support team. Their prompt responses has been great when needing assistance with something.

body pH