Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features that enhance the shopping experience and boost product visibility. It allows for easy customization of reviews, with options like widgets, star ratings, and review carousels. The app integrates well with social media and Google Merchant Center, enabling wide sharing of customer reviews. It also offers SEO benefits, such as review schema markup. The customer support team is responsive and efficient, and the app offers affordable plans, including a free one. Merchants can also import reviews from other sales channels, making it a comprehensive solution for managing customer feedback.

October 28, 2022

Always great service and always a great product. Been using for years with no issues. Judge.me never disappoints us anywhere.

Im The Cabana Boy
About 1 year using the app
October 28, 2022

Una atención rápida y personalizada muy buena, en este caso por parte de Hakima. Estoy muy contento con Judge me y su servicio.

LOS AHORAS
Spain
About 3 years using the app
October 28, 2022

Extremely professional customer support. They reply within seconds and they will solve any issues or answer any questions you might have regarding the Judge.me app. They even helped me to adjust code on my store to customise the look of the review widget. Just go for it, you wont regret it. 10/10, highly recommended.

Hoodie Gang India
India
22 days using the app
October 28, 2022

Nice customer service for DON~ This is very helpful for online stores.
Nice customer service for DON.

Belifi
Hong Kong SAR
8 months using the app
October 28, 2022

Used the app to add reviews to my store. Ran into an issue on where the reviews were placed on my product page, messaged the support through the app and they responded in seconds. Fixed my issue in like 3 min haha

Edge Ecom
3 months using the app
October 27, 2022

perfect.thank you.....................................................................................

NZexpress
China
2 months using the app
October 27, 2022

When I encountered a difficult problem, the staff helped me solve the problem in a timely manner. The app can help collect user information along with user comments, which is very useful!

Tineco FR
Hong Kong SAR
5 months using the app
October 27, 2022

Service is beyond excellent. Great app with excellent features. I needed some adaptions made to the widget to match my theme, what would've taken me a week took the team at judge.me 5mins. 5*

Ultility.
About 1 year using the app
October 27, 2022

Great review app, has everything I needed to keep my store professional and give me the tools to succeed.

Appalachian Bittersweet
About 3 years using the app
October 27, 2022

By far, the best review app I've used! Judge.me has collected more reviews in the last month than my previous review app collected in 4years, and at a fraction of the price! Very easy to install and use, plus, the customer service is awesome! Highly recommend!

That's A Cool Tee