Merchants find this app beneficial for managing and showcasing customer reviews through features like customizable widgets and review carousels. They appreciate the automatic review request emails and social media integration, which boost customer engagement and product visibility. The responsive customer support and affordable plans, including a robust free option, are also praised. The app's integration with Klaviyo and its ability to display genuine reviews have led to increased conversion rates and improved search engine visibility.

March 19, 2020

I have been using this app for a while. It has an intuitive UI and is very professional. I recently updated my theme and the reviews were not displaying in the new tabbed area. I opened a chat with Judge.Me and within minutes their engineers moved my reviews to show up in the correct place. Really impressed by both the product and customer service.

Wolfe and Scamp
Over 1 year using the app
Edited March 19, 2020

The support is amazing, and I like the interface. It is easy to setup. I wish they would make the interface a little cleaner and clearer though.

Our Story Paper Co.
15 days using the app
March 19, 2020

This review app is awesome. Not only does it mimic Amazon in the way it shows reviews in a professional manner, but it also shows rotating reviews on our home page and a separate page to show all reviews. Best of all, the support group's response time and willingness to help should get 10 stars. I highly recommend Judge.me.

PEAK Family Gifts
Over 1 year using the app
Edited July 12, 2023

I appreciate how easy it is to connect with someone in Customer Support. They have been quick to respond to chat messages and super helpful in providing answers to my questions.

Passport to Organics
Over 3 years using the app
March 19, 2020

The service you receive from this company is second to none, they always respond instantly and go above and beyond in fixing any issues you may have.

I know being a retail company ourselves very rarely people with be applauding great customer service but I wanted to take this opportunity in praising yours.

Thanks again for a great app and great customer service from the team at whynotshoponline.com

whynotshoponline.com
6 months using the app
March 19, 2020

The best support ever. If I have any questions or problems - I just contact their support, get an answer and my problems solved.

SkinMyDreams
France
6 months using the app
Edited March 19, 2020

I like to wait before leaving reviews. Been using for a few months and love it. Had a couple problems after updating theme and Judge.me was there everytime asked we asked for help. Almost every problem created has been by us or our theme and Judge.me helped get right again. You guys are awsome!

Street Ambitionz Automotive Lighting
8 months using the app
Edited March 18, 2020

A customer requested that they be able to add a photo. I contacted them using Facebook and had my detailed instructions sent to me within 10 minutes. www.daisytheblanketlady.com

Daisy The Blanket Lady
2 months using the app
March 17, 2020

This app is certainly AWESOME. Support doesn't care if you are a FREE user or not, they are there to assist! Amazing customer service. Thank you CESAR!

His And Her Hub
Philippines
2 months using the app
Edited August 30, 2022

This team continues to amaze! Responded quickly and answered my questions just the same. Great app!

tealeavz.com